Reviews for It Never Rains But It Pours
JazmineElric chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
*starts crying like Major Armstrong and holds a hankercheif up to my eyes* Oh Col- Im mean Furer Roy Mustang it will be ok
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I loved this. It's tragic and horrible to contemplate...but I loved it. I think this is exactly how it would be if Hawkeye had died. Wonderful, emotional writing.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Damn, you made me tear up,

SammyQuill chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This is arguably one of the most realistic Royais I've read in which Roy deals with Riza's death. As much as I love the idea of them dying together or one not being able to stay alive after the other is gone, this just shows that life can go on - or you can force yourself to breathe and talk and appear somewhat normal at any rate. *sigh*

And in a way, this is far more romantic and loyal because well, dying would be taking the easy way out. The real pain would come by living to make her sacrifice worthwhile.

Well, Roy got his dream, he's Fuhrer, too bad it came at such a price. And I love how you show not just Roy but all of Riza's boys so bereft without her. She really is the pillar that keeps them upright and functioning.

Really well done!
mebh chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
So unusual, crisp and beautifully wrought.

Thank you for sharing.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
...I have no idea what to say. This story is... words fail me. It's heart tugging, throat choking, poignant, and spot on. The way you portrayed the office, before and after, was perfect - the way you showed the office becoming stark, even while the inhabitants tried to fill it with artificial life, was brilliant.

It's not often that I find a story so moving or haunting.

Well done.
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
aw~ truly sad! good one!

you can posted also under roy and riza charcters.
Aosugiru Sora chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Though I hope dearly that this is not the outcome, it was a amazing and thought-provoking way to put it. :)
TheoreticallyEva chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I must say that I really, desperately hope this doesn't end up happening, but if it does, I hope it's written as poignantly and skillfully as this. :)
peaceofmindalchemist chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
So sad. :(
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I'm being crazily optimistic, hoping that Riza's going to live. But if she doesn't...Then this story probably will be amazingly perspective in what might happen after FMA has ended.

Great story-heart-breaking, too.

~Cal
Fudfoodle chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That was beautifully written. I was in tears at the end. Thanks, I needed a good cry :P It's bad to wish time away, but I really wish it was next month already so we could all see what happens in chapter 101!

Keep up the good work, cheers.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Aww, that's so sad. *sniffles* But your writing is wonderful, as always. I love the italic bits you put in there. -WV
Ghost of the Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That was atonishingly good, simple, powerful and incredibly emotional.
AliasAurora chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That was incredible. I was moved.