Reviews for Satisfaction Days
Foxeyes chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Wait is this the end? It can't be! Please keep writing I think this is really good!
Foxeyes13 chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
It's really good. Are you gonna make it end like the Japanese version or American style?
Kirei Ryuusei chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
Hm, I really like your one-shots. They absolutely fit Team Satisfaction.
Tenkasen chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Amazing, I think I loved this chapter the best. X3

Probably because I'm a huge fan of Team Satifaction, and I am always curious as to how they got together. I found this senario rather interesting. Good job.

Fenikkusu Ai chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
I like how you wrote Team Satisfaction coming together. I'm happy to see you writing again.
UnluckyWriter chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
aw, so sad, yet so sweet. good job!
Yuuki Cross PureBlood chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
love it
SEISKINK chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Nice accounts of their backstory! I like that you write from each of their POVs in the latest installment. Do update soon!
TeamSatisfactionFangirl chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Very moving, it's making me cry.
Tenkasen chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Aww...Loved it.

True emotion, and displayed have each member was feeling perfectly. Well written, as you always manage to do.

Fenikkusu Ai chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
"So, he tried to find more ways to keep them together, to keep that sense of cohesiveness, tried to find the glue that would patch up their cracks. He didn't realize he was creating more."

Those two sentences were my favorites. This was so well-written! I like how Yusei is the last one to leave.
Sango Tsubasa chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Aww, that was cute! I loved the full circle ending 3
Sango Tsubasa chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
Aw cute!
TeamSatisfactionFangirl chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
Poor Crow,always the bait,since he's short

Crow: I hate you Sapphire, I really do.
Tenkasen chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
XD This chapter was so cute.

I loved it! "Jack Atlus does not play as someone chew toy!"

You, once again, displayed all the characters perfectly. Even though it was short, I loved this chapter. Can hardly wait for more!