Reviews for Awake in the Infinite Cold
Moonlight4me chapter 1 . 9/23
Also what a sad story. I usually don't like it when Bella and/or Edward dies. But this story is so wellwritten. And I love the beautiful language.
Moonlight4me chapter 22 . 9/23
Wow! What a intense and beautiful story.
PennyLynn chapter 22 . 8/4
Wonderful story.
PennyLynn chapter 4 . 8/3
I hope this veers from Flowers from Algernon at some point. Please? I don't want to cry.
AngelicaSaid chapter 22 . 3/13
Thank you. The ending was so wrong but so right, although it reduced me to tears. Stumbling on your story has been the most life-changing thing I ever did.
Nrbl1 chapter 22 . 3/11
This was beautiful ️
Nrbl1 chapter 8 . 3/10
God, I’m only on chapter 8 and it’s already breaking my heart

It’s giving me all the feels
ElegantFantasies chapter 1 . 1/26
God... I... I've never read or watched any of the references you mentioned inspired this story so I was completely blindsided. And destroyed. I have never been so invested in a fanfictionNoa *Story* like that in such a long time. I can't express to you how heartbreaking the ending was, but what I can tell you is that it was poetically fitting. Any other ending would have sold it so short. I'll take the ending as it is, but I can't promise I won't daydream differently just so I can sleep with some sort of Happy Ever After.
twirob chapter 22 . 1/15
WOW ! I cried at the end here ;) I didn't know the story o so this was a surprise I was hoping for the HEA as well ;) thanks for sharing ;D
KAYKAYLYNN chapter 22 . 1/8
Going on your journey of writing this day after day is truly inspiring. I have been crying since reading this story. It’s so beautifully tragic, and timeless. Alllll of my support and thank you for making this masterpiece!
runningwithvamps chapter 12 . 12/11/2019
I
Tan chapter 22 . 11/2/2019
Thank you for this beautiful story.
Tan chapter 11 . 11/1/2019
Finally! A good person!
Tan chapter 9 . 11/1/2019
This is so sad. I hope people never do this in real life. But, knowing what an asshole race us humans are there are plenty who'd do this for a laugh and have no remorse afterwards.
MsLiss chapter 22 . 9/4/2019
Beautiful heartbreaking story thank you
3,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »