Reviews for Awake in the Infinite Cold
MsLiss chapter 22 . 9/4
Beautiful heartbreaking story thank you
alli62 chapter 22 . 7/13
In all my years of reading fan fiction, I have never read a story like this. I have never reacted to any story like this. As long as I live, I will never forget it. Ever.

It has moved me that much. I am different after reading it. It has changed me.

Thank you for all of the above.
KoverKat08 chapter 22 . 7/4
I don't know what to say. This was... just. I don't have words. I don't know what to say. This was amazing. I wish the ending had been different yet I wouldn't change it for the world. Thank you so much. You have touched the heart of every single person who has read this story, just like Edward did with this music. Thank you for sharing.
my own hell chapter 1 . 6/10
It is a beautiful story crafted by a talented author, I loved it the first time I read it and I loved it the second time too, this beautiful story made me cry the first time I read it and the second time too. ️️️️️️️️️️
LittleMissScatterbrain chapter 22 . 5/30
Cried so hard over this. It was worth my now red and puffy eyes. Never read or heard about the inspiration piece -will not be looking for it though, once was enough. But thank you!
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 22 . 5/5
Girl I’m crying. I’ve never heard of Flowers for Algernon nor have I read but if this is how it ends WOW! This was really amazing and completely took me by surprise. I hate how Edward lives his days like this, it’s devastating. Nevertheless, excellent writing, I’ve officially read all your twilight Fics. Thank you for being so amazing, I love your writing style.
princeselisa chapter 22 . 4/14
This story gets me every time!
Thanks
princeselisa chapter 9 . 4/14
Oh my gosh. This chapter about made me cry
I’ve never, ever reviewed a story before. Mostly because all of the stories I read are years old and I have no idea if the authors will ever receive the reviews made so long after the story was made. But after finishing this story I know I need to give my thoughts, kudos, and appreciation to you. I, like many others I’m sure, was reduced to a crying mess in the final two chapters. I mean BAWLING. I cry probably twice a year, so the fact that your story could provoke such emotion in me proves how amazing of a writer you are. I realized in the first few chapters when the doctor mentioned “a drug that was tested on animals and made them smarter” that you were referring to Flowers for Alganon, but while I recognized the story I couldn’t remember its name. After a couple disjointed Google searches, I found it’s name and sure enough, you confirmed it in the next chapter. I remembered reading it a few years ago in school and being impacted, if not slightly disturbed by its inevitability. From this point on I read with great dread, the knowledge looming over me that a tragic end was unavoidable. I mentally prepared myself for Edward to regress if not die, and was at least glad that I was ready for it despite hating that the lovable Edward would be facing his demise. So the twist ending you created came so out of the blue and it may be one of the only times I was completely thrown for a loop, and your ending, unpredictable but equally tragic, made me sob for a good while. Your writing carried me through the highs and lows, and every emotion that the characters were feeling were perfectly projected into my brain. Thank you for this read.
DeliciousAudrey chapter 22 . 1/30
Your writing style is sublime. I'm still drying my tears.
Please don't ever stop writing, you have a gift.
Kudos from Argentina!
rosewoter chapter 22 . 1/21
oh jesus i was nottt ready
GoreLoverGirl69 chapter 22 . 10/14/2018
Heartbroken but great story.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/11/2018
I hate you for writing this.
GoreLoverGirl69 chapter 3 . 10/12/2018
Is it Flowers for Algernon?
AL40 chapter 1 . 9/26/2018
Should be listed as a TRAGEDY not drama. Also could have given a warning for character death, at least I could have prepared better mentally. Quite disappointing ending. Have to give it a thumbs down.
3,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »