Reviews for Awake in the Infinite Cold
faux.dreamer chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
Though I had an inkling to how the story would end, it did not stop me from feeling so heartbroken for Edward in the end. I love this story and can't stop thinking about how beautifully written it is. I am glad that in the end Edward is not back to being lonely and has Jasper beside him.
SofiaB chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
I never read flowers of algernon, nor had I heard anything about it before, so I really didn't know what to expect. So sad. I just want to hug this Edward so much. It's so sad that he loses Bella in such a way. I feel like I'm leaving things out but I'm still processing, I guess. Thank you for writing.
xxislandsxx chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
I'm in tears. Such a beautiful story. Written in such a beautiful way. I don't know what else to say. I loved every word. Thank you for sharing.
cbzoo chapter 22 . 7/25/2014
I think I am destroyed by this tale...bravo!
cbzoo chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
so damn good
cbzoo chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
august Rush is a fave of mine
cbzoo chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
great premise
Mgonz595 chapter 22 . 7/23/2014
This gutted me, so sad. Poor Edward, and thank goodness for Jasper. At least he's not alone. Alice was evil in the end.
Mgonz595 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Can't get enough of this story. Is it bad that I laugh when Edward just takes off without out Bella. He's so child like its funny & not funny. He's so sweet & innocent, hope the experiment works but that he still keeps his child like innocence.
Tuliptree chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
I have never read Flowers For Algernon and your story wrecked me in the best possible way. I'll never forget it. Thank you.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
We are delighted to feature your story in Spotlight Saturday, our fandom celebration post, at the FicSisters.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Flowers for Algernon, right?
Strength of Spirit chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I rather like this story, even though it's only the first chapter. I like the writing style, and the summary was just good enough to get me interested. Nice writing!
Aunt Siduri chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
Although we always want that happy ever after, in reality it doesn't always happen. Yet I love this story
Bellacullen16 chapter 22 . 5/2/2014
This is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. I loved it and I cried throughout the last chapter...
3,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »