Reviews for Lady Jezebel
PerfectlyImperfect-EmMandC chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Holy he, excuse my language, Its been like, forever! I missed your amazing book. In fact, I just thought about it before your email popped up on my screen. I squealed with happiness about for at least 10 minutes. To Bo honest, I fell out of my chair. Sorry it took me a while to revieiw. Though, I thinks it's and amazing chapter. You really got Max's POV down for the taking. Can't wait to read more!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
Thank you SOOOO Much for updating, I liked that you took the time to research your info. :) can't wait to read more.
shywr1ter chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Wow, impressive! You've done a great job with filling in the tid-bits the show gave us to create a satisfying, complete back-story and new "series" potential for both canon and original characters.

This is just another example of how *much* this show had in it, that yet another huge, original universe could be created from a bare 2 seasons - but in addition, you've done it really well, with fine detail and well-thought scenes. The memory scene here, with Alex scenting her in Heat, especially, was exquisite.

I started reading first because this is one of the few relatively recent stories with an M/L pairing, so am hoping we'll see more of Logan - or of M & L together - would be great to see your take on them. Otherwise, am enjoying this and appreciate your addition to the DA world!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Poor Raina. I had a feeling that Sandeman would tell her Alec was meant for Max. I Loved Alec's thought when he was kissing her bye and he was thinking he kinda wanted to keep her forever.

Can't wait to see what happens next :), also I'm curious with Alec's dreams will he eventually remember Raina?
winchesterxgirl chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
wow. i didnt expect sandeman to be so cold. its a nice change from him being all...nice. lol.

i loved it. i like how she is friends with the first lady.

awwww...so, is she going to see alec again? and is she really going to go through with, you know?

cant wait for more.
wizziewoo123 chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
to be honest i was hoping that she wasnt pregnant, but now she is i cant beleive that she is even considering giving up the baby, gotta say honestly that you will lose some points if she doesnt tell alec and just gives the kid up! anyway like iv said before cant wait to read more!
PerfectlyImperfect-EmMandC chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
That was, im speechless. Your writing skill are magnifiscent. My support is with you a hundred percent to not stop writing, if you have had any doughts. It was yet another beautiful, well-writen chapter.

Oh, umm, I cant get to the website were the pictures that you have found are. Is there anyway you could personaly send them. I mean, I've got a pretty good picture of Raina in my head, but, I would like to see what you have choosen.

And another thing, its your story, not theres. You should keep what you are doing. You should not dought yourself in anyway, nor should you change anything in the story. Once again, beautifuly writen. ~ M.I.D.
PerfectlyImperfect-EmMandC chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Your secrets safe with me. I will keep it in the SILENCE! Lol. That's exactly how I feel. It's just like your there, watching it on the sidelines. Every detail, every word, processed. Lol.
PerfectlyImperfect-EmMandC chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Lol. That is kind of funny. I think other people just skim. They dont really take the time to process it in there minds, and, therefore, they didn't notice that. There I go again, acting all technical. Ugh! Im such a dork.
PerfectlyImperfect-EmMandC chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
WHAT! That is so very wrong. I thought, and I thought about it for awhile, she had feelings for Alec! Oh, that is wrong. Now, I can fully say im addicted to this story.
wizziewoo123 chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
so glad you posted another chapter! she isnt gonna be pregnant is she?
winchesterxgirl chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
well first...hot fucking damn.

i need a cold shower.

second, im going to guess shes either pregnant or Alec pulls a jerk move.

loved it.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
Very Sexy I loved it, I agree that her Heat was the only way to kinda break her walls down so she would let go... I'm so happy that your inspired with this story right now, I'm getting kinda spolied from the quick updates lol... Can't wait to see what happens next. The ending was a very good cliff hanger.
wizziewoo123 chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
defo shocked by the quick update, but glad cuz as iv said before i love this fic! love raina and hope she gets her visions back soon! cant wait for more so i hope you update soon!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
I'm happy you know where your gonna go with this, I can't wait to read it :). Love the moment between Raina and Max, Kinda want Raina to put Max in her place lol.

Thanks for the new chapter, the Heat situation should be interesting lol.