Reviews for For Now And Forever
Godric Kharg chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
While I'm not sure I completely like the new forceful, Minato with balls, the story is progressing well. Hope you update soon, however it's been a long time so seems like it's been abandoned!

You have me hooked on at least two things.

Well written lemons, and WELL PLACED!

The use of the established bonds to something deeper, along with Minato's inner ability. When bonded with sekirei.

I can sorta see a path for the next couple chapters as I sit here thinking about what you've done so far. It has me wishing the story hasn't been abandoned.
AngelusDarkwing chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Hey first of all LOVE your story! It is by far my favorite Sekirei fan fic ever! I like your fic for several reasons. One is your writing style, meaning you have a great story, your writing grabs my interest, and (this is the big one) I don't have to sit there every other paragraph trying to guess at what you are trying to say because your writing has little to no misspelled words or grammatical mistakes. Two I like the fact that you gave Akizu to Minato. I think hes the best mach for her especially with the version of Minato you created. Three the version of Minato, love it. Why because he actually has a damn spine. Don't get me wrong I like the original Minato but I agree with Matsu there is a limit to how weak you can be. Also with your version of Minato (and I don't know if you did this intentionally or not) I got a vary Richard Rahl feel from him wich was awesome! Anyway your awesome, love your story, and I can't wait for your next update.

P.S. Keep me posted on that Mass Effect fic. I love that game. Also if you want to improve your writing even more then you should read the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. It will also explain who Richard Rahl is if you don't already know (here's hopping I don't get in trouble for mentioning Terry Goodkind and his work in a review)
ethan.lukkar chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
valdiusmacto chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Noooooooo. You are a cruel cruel individual _! Such a well written piece of work, in a rarely written for category, and you abandoned it! So much promise, such a tragedy-(.
AbsenceOfTruth chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I hope You come back to this story one day, Its really well written
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Run's to the bathroom... Ah...
Ronin Kenshin chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
thank you this is like the only fic that doesn't follow the fluff of other fics hope ya finish it sometime
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I'm still surprised that Miya hasn't interfered with those intimate moments.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
I'm surprised that Miya didn't interrupt that moment Musubi and Minato had in the second chapter.
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
i thought you said there would be lemons in this fic
smexyforever chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
I like your writing of Minatos thoughts and his sekireis takes of things.

Anyways, Im a huge Homura-fan,
and as such cant wait to see how you shall write Minato and Homura,
the feelings, thoughts, winging and all following.

Thanks again for the story!
gaiawolf chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
This is an awesome story. I hope you will take it back up in the future.

Ethanol8 chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Hey man, please keep writing for this story. Its a great one and i hate for it to end here. So please keep it up
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
"both from embarrassment and arousement."
Arousement is not a word. Arousal is what you were looking for.
" cape of her neck,"
I have never seen that expression used before. Nape is the closest I have heard, is that what you meant?
"nobody of us"
None of us would make more sense.

I am pretty sure Homura did desire an Ashikabi; specifically a female one, which was the reason he became a host. Tsukiumi was the one that didn't want an Ashikabi.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Can the Japanese join the military of another country? Because I am pretty sure they can't have an offensive military force, which is a big plot hole for your Minato.