Reviews for The Space Between
theotherme6 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow! So sweet. I really liked the story.
Clare bear 48 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was a lovely story and I loved that Sully was so happy. The end was a surprise but so fitting to the moment and I could imagine it happening this way not wanting to leave such an ideal day.
Fria chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
So well written! Hope you continue writing more DQMW stories!
The Kerl chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I really liked this! And now I will procrastinate more by checking out your other stories :D
RustyPen chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
It was definitely NOT time spent in vain!:-) Beautiful written and very unexpected! Great job!
auslee chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was amazing. Such a beautiful day, so warm and loving. And I didn't see the end coming, wonderful transition! Really enjoyed it!
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
To bad the day couldn't really happened that way
Linda4HIM59 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Oh Elizabeth! I loved it. It was sensual, but not too much, sweet, and very well written. As soon as you began the dialogue from All that Matters, I knew exactly what was going on, I said out loud, "Oh! Sully's unconscious, he was dreaming!" Very good. You're right, I too have thought about the poignancy of it when he says he wishes he could make time stand still, I usually wince thinking about all he's going to have to endure in a matter of days after he utters those words. I've always kind of wondered "where" he was, mentally, during those moments after he had slipped into unconsciousness before they found him. This worked perfectly. Bravo!