Reviews for What's My Name?
icecatfire chapter 12 . 8/15
TT-TT damnit L, you couldn't have given Beyond those two little letters?
icecatfire chapter 9 . 8/15
...*opens mouth*...*closes mouth* i'm..sad that he did that from the beginning, but he didn't have to go THAT far. :( he could have apologized to Beyond, yes i'll admit BB would have been VERY hurt but there could have been a chance of him forgiving A. *shrugs* or maybe that's just my forgiving nature talking. *sighs sadly* who knows. i mean he could have said "ok, i'm gonna tell you something and your going to be VERY hurt and angry at me but hear me out" and then proceed to tell him. not sure how WELL it would have gone but there was STILL that one chance.
icecatfire chapter 7 . 8/14
;-; *laughs* i think i'm officially in LOVE with L, he handled that BEAUTIFULLY! granted most adults, schools and orphanages would handle it like that too, at least i HOPE so. but the point still stands that. was. AWESOME.
icecatfire chapter 3 . 8/14
*sighs* good luck L.
Wow. Stunning, well thought out, well written.

I am amazed at how you fit everything together. Everything made sense, and you put thought into everything. (I'm not sure if the amount of chapters in this story was intentional or not, but anyways, I noticed it :D). I really liked the ending, which is perfect.

Love this story.
The Power Of Names chapter 13 . 1/27
Beautiful work.
The Power Of Names chapter 1 . 1/27
Your intro at the top was very entertaining.
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
This was a great story. It made me cry and everything. I even got upset when BB was yelling at L to make him listen in the previous chapter. Brilliant work!
CookieMunchies chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
I have no words to say how amazing this was. I love how you portrayed A, I always seen him as a cheery boy with some chubbiness. I spent about most of my night reading this, you should be proud. I cried a lot because I'm a huge baby like when Beyond was beaten up, Any died, Beyond crying and beats up his mirror and turns to a psychopath... Most of all was when L put sunglasses on B's grave, the FEELS just hit me. Why didn't I find this story earlier
Maiko Chinatsu chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Thank you for delving into BB's humanity. Your BB was a young boy with a dream he didn't dare hope for and slowly but surely he was both built up to believe in it and subsequently crushed. It was a beautiful and haunting version of BB's origines and one that I will not forgot.
At the end, all I wanted to do was call him Beloved.
Zbluez chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
I don't really know what to say about this story.

I'm not a fan of BB. I've read Another Note only once, and didn't enjoy it as much as I should have because someone had already spoiled the ending for me. I never truly did think much of BB's character - to me, he was just a crazy, just another insane murderer like so many others roaming the world. I didn't even think him having Shinigami eyes was all that special or necessary - in fact I didn't like that little detail at all - but I grit my teeth through it and kept reading. I also treated the fact that BB was an orphan from Wammy's as a mere coincidence, as a justification for his little game with L; to me he could have just as well been some other criminal who simply wanted to prove he could best the greatest detective.

In truth, I didn't like Another Note all that much. And in Another Note BB's character was not, precisely, what I liked best or what I cared most about.

So I am pretty surprised I actually started reading this story, because normally I don't even bother clicking on stories with BB. I am extremely surprised that it kept me interested enough to finish it, and all in one sitting no less, without even pausing to go get a cup of water. The quality writing was what kept me reading at first - from the first paragraph I knew that, regardless of plot or characters, I would enjoy this story simply because of your writing style. Then it was all the philosophical content, then Any, and finally the plot.

No, even after this, I still don't like Beyond Birthday, and find it unlikely I will click on another BB fic anytime soon. But I think that a story about a character I never particularly cared for capturing my undivided attention and holding it until the very last word says more about the author than any other praise I might give.

You, my friend, have skills.

Sabertoothtigress chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
oops, disregard my last review question XD
Sabertoothtigress chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
Just out of curiosity, how did A kill himself according to you?
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
You made 13 chapters... Well thought out!
Insanity-L chapter 1 . 1/14/2013