Reviews for The Fallen
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
You should really have taken this basic plot and everything and made this into a multi chapter story bc it is amazing. I was sitting here biting my nails at it and even enjoyed the sex scenes;) anywayssssss thsi was really good and i give you over 9000 friggin love poins for it _ Much love and care

Stforachan
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
WHAT. THE. HELL?
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Love this haha ha!
Dangson chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was so well written I couldn't help but wonder if you were writting this as an outlet or something. I could see this happenning to someone. I just wish that Minato didn't cheat on his wife. I would have been mad over that.
WitchOfTheWilds chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Interesting and entirely plausible. Minato's inner rants were somewhat amusing. I personally believe that if there is a God he wouldn't care if people were gay anyway, because love is love. I mean the bible was written by men, not God.
asdfdfasdf chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
this made me smile soooo hard :)
seximonki chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Woo, good fic. Really ejoyed it. Especially the 'Everyone thrust your hip out and cheer with peace and love!’
BellaJoelle chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Hey. That was a good story! Loved the idea, and it actually reminds me of something that I heard about in America once. Good job, and keep up the good work!

Bella
Kayos9 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
this had me in stiches! i love it!
TaFricken'Da chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This was extremely hot and by far one of the best YonKaka stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Hope you write more, and soon :)
ShinjiHikaku chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I loved it, this whole pairing, it was so sweet and so very hot. This just made my day, so no if you excuse me I'm going to read it atleast five more times XD
Kit Fox94 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Yahoo! This is totally original. I love it. Please write some more?