Reviews for More Than A Broken End
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I would like to read more if you are willing to update. (
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is very good. Will there be more to this story?
XxEnigmaxX chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
arrrghhh why did it ennndddddd? nooooooo ! this was really good- youre a fantastic writer! :) continueee?
Luthy Lovett chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wow. I normally don't read slash, nevermind M rated slash, so this is pretty big for me.

I really enjoyed this. It was oh so sexy, yet so tastefully written. Great job!
Elendraug chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Very, very nice. The dialogue, and even the writing itself, was convincing - it could've come from the trilogy. I found this recommended on the "Whore to the Rings" review site, and I'm glad I read it. Great work. :3
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
i liked ur eomer/aragorn fic v much but i think this one is a little too rushed (hope you won't be too offended jst saying what i think). however, its a clever idea, perhaps could use a little more development? nice plot though. rita x
GuardoftheCitadel19 chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
that was great...ur good these A/B things you should write more of them...sequel? it was good!
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
M. AragornBoromir m.
Although Boromir seemed a little bit on the passive side. I would have thought he'd be a little less terrified of Aragorn. Maybe terrified isn't the right word, but... you know.
Less with the putting up with threats.
But anyway, that's just an opinion thing. I enjoyed the fic, and it was very well-written.
green spankers chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
A spanking! A spanking! Or maybe not...this, boys and girls, is what we call an abusive relationship. No. I think not. Crap.
Purple Wobbly chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Slashy goodness! Aragorn the dominatrix, heehee. It's a great fic, I like it a lot.
SplendiferGoddess chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
hmmm... very good. well written - i was practically drooling, lol. you should write more bormoir/aragorn slash... you seem to be very good at it... also, sex scenes would be good!
SilverDeathAngel chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
!

moremoremoremoremoremoremore!

Hurry!

(i like it, can u tell?)
Arina Morrtison chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Please continue this! I like the way it was going!
that is secret chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
I admit, I always liked Boromir/Aragorn. ;-) Bien again.
Aerlinnel chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Very very nice! Sequel? Please? :-)