Reviews for Voyager Andromeda: The Kabai
Doc Yewll chapter 4 . 2/22
Aguardamos a sua próxima atualização!
Chris1701ab chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Let’s hope that Phoebe is a better cook than Neelix.
mab13j chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Glad you've had the time to write more of this as it has a solid plot and is well-written. However, I am "ticked off" at the other fandoms for taking up some of your time and keeping you away from this. I suppose they deserve your attention also...

Very nice.
Julia and Tania chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Qatala's not a bad sounding name at all after seeing those other names. He he. Since names all of have have a Q in front, Kathryn Janeway's could have been "Qate", as in "Kate". That would sound very nice. Random thought.

Anyway, with Harry starting to believe Kathryn Janeway, maybe the crew will start believing Qatala is Kathryn Janeway. It should be interesting. I wish Phoebe was trained as an officer, but since she isn't going to be, a cook's a good position for her. Let's see if how much better Phoebe's at cooking. It'll be interesting to see whether she's going to wow the crew or not with her skills.

I hope to see you update soon! Looking forward to your next update!

P.S. Sorry to hear about your job.
LynnEGib chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I suspect the crew will like her as a cook
Julia and Tania chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Yet another great chapter! I really like reading all the flashbacks and character development in this chapter. The scene at the end, in particular, between Harry and Kathryn Janeway was the most interesting. It was nice to see a moment between the two where Kathryn isn't treated like she's an impostor. If there's anyone that can convince the crew she is who she is, it's Harry.

I look forward to reading the next chapter! I can't wait to see where you will take this story, what obstacles you'll make the Voyager crew face. I hope you update again soon!
Julia and Tania chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to leave a comment. I had it bookmarked, but didn't realise you had updated! You really do have a way with writing for Voyager. It all sounds so in-character; the development is logical; and you seem to know your Star Trek, its timeline, and technology too; which makes the story so much like I'm reading one of those Voyager novels. I just love it. The fact that it's also focused on Kathryn Janeway's resurrection makes it even more enjoyable to read.

I hope you don't stop writing this and continue. It really is such a great story to read! Now off to the next chapter! (I'm so happy there is a next chapter still to go!)
Lady Day and Night chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Looking good! I just wish the chapters were a bit longer, but even I know that writers can only work at the story's pace. Keep up the good work and post again soon!
PilotTheTruth chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Thanks for the backstory. Does Lyssa Campbell only feature in the books? because I can't recall her at all.

I like how your giving attention to how the crew as a whole are dealing, I think the show didn't really give enough time for that.

Once again looking foward to you next installment and the continuation of Harry's interrogation. :)
PilotTheTruth chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I haven't read the books so any info from them you put in your story would be appreciated.

I really like how you've potrayed Chakotay's and Kathryn's sisters as it's different from how most people envision them. I look foward to your next update.
jewlz-sheridan chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
O, getting interesting :D. can't wait for the next chapter, i wonder how Kathryns gunna proves its really her! x
Starscape91 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
parakitty chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
I'm not a fan of the book universes, but this is interesting. Very nicely written, I hope to read more! :)
Lady Day and Night chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
GAH! More updates, PLEASE! You can't leave us hanging like this!
Starscape91 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Great story! I can't wait to read more!