Reviews for The Winter Festival
Nice!
cindy4651 chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Yay, lovely. Thanks!
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
I was wondering if they were ever going to tell!
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Very interesting. Rotten father!
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Cool, a new idea, thanks!
LinBates chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Very good piece! I enjoyed it greatly and look forward to more such stories. Thanks again!
xBookEaterx chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Loved it!
yay chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
This is a really cool concept and you wrote it really well.
musicnlyrics chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
:) I've read this before, and it's just as good now as it was then.

Thanks for sharing! :)
meee chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
"As much as you might think it, Arthur, I'm not completely incapable of hiding things."

"Is it under the floorboards?"

"How did you know?!"

"Gods, Merlin, you are so obvious."

THIS was the best thing ever. Seriously. Im up a bit late now and not studying for finals but meh. It was worth it. Know you put a smile on my face. I generally dont like fics written so early because not all informatiin and characters I love arent there, but this is an exception. Even if its not Balinor as his dad, you still did awesome.
It was amazing, sort of made my study day (ugh) worth it. Thanks for sharing! You might not even see this since this fic was posted so long ago but I hope to bring a smile to your face as you didto mine :)
EscapeArtist42 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
aaww, that was wonderful! marvelously written.
it was an enjoyable read and it felt professional (and the characters were IC too), well done!
Animefangirl2007 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012

"Is it under the floorboards?"

"How did you know?!"

"Gods, Merlin, you are so obvious."
This so made my day!
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
I honestly quite enjoyed this story. It is well written, and I like how you mixed A Christmas Carol and Merlin. The result is an entertaining story. Thanks for writing it!
Stealth Dragon chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
That was really sweet :D
carinims01 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
awww! that was sooo amazing! i LOVED how you played out Merlin from the furture! i thought it was soooooo in character dealing with Arthur! i love how arthur actually turned out to be the bad guy in the future while merlin was still trying to make peace! LOVED IT! i also loved the ending (the very end) with arthur and the floorboards and then saying merlin is so obvious bc its ironic really how oblivious he is! so anyway..very good!