Reviews for Until Eternity
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 7/23
I love it! I'm just sorry I was able to read it only now... one of my favorite stories!
cztelnik chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I don't feel comfortable reviewing stories like these, it feels like my words pale against the stories, tawdry and cheap in comparison...but reviews, even insufficient reviews are owed, and this is a Beautiful Story!

Thank You.
draco lover 1000 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
awww i almost cried at least 5 times during this.
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I love this story! It's so sweet and cute and aw. . . I just love them!
Hina1124 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
amazing, perfect.
it has itstruggles, its sadness, it love, its pain and its happiness. all inall it isabsolutely perfect.
hpfan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That was so beautiful! I cried reading this and what happened to Draco and the slytherin's families. All your stories have such good plots and the depths of each character you do. I have to read all your stories now love all of them especially the drarry stories!
Hpfan chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was such a beautifully written story .. I cried for Draco :( everything was so beautiful and the depth you went with the characters especially the slytherins. I loved everything it was so sad what happened to the families.. But you are an amazing writer with wonderful talent! Beautiful story.
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
her illusion chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
nice..umm,its "Pomfrey" though.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow, this has got to be the most beautifully written Harry/Draco story ever written! You are amazing! XDDD I really loved this! You're such an awesome writer! XDDD I'm glad I read this!
PurpleMidnight chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
The thing that truly defines characters, that demonstrates them to the reader in such a way that they are not merely known but understood, is not their traits so much as the subtle interactions between them. Too many authors, of fanfiction especially, describe their characters outright, or by overly obvious actions or relations. What I felt really brought your story to life was the depth of the characters, and what brought the characters to life was the complex relationships between them. Wonderful story, and great job with the characters. (:
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Love it...just, damn. The ending...perfect.
Ancient Will-o'-the-Wisp chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I don't know what to say.

I'm still speachless by the ... greatness ... of this tale. I would call it epic because it is so well written. I'm not telling about the grammar though. I mean the coice of words building a sentence and making this ... epic. Because it is.

It is full of emotions and questions. It is almost frightful how well you manged to keep them in Character and action. How they worked together or against each other.

I am surly amazed by this piece of art and it can be found in my Favorites starting from now on.

I guess you got yourself a fan.
Stormshadowfire chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
it was cute i liked it alot
Trish chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
That was wonderful! Sooooo well written!