Reviews for The Beast and The Ballerina
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
Are you ever coming back to this story?
dedred4584 chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
killing off Zoe is an interesting plot twist good work I await your next updates
Strat545 chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
This is really well written mate, I'm loving it. Honestly there is nothing that needs to be improved upon, however a bit of constructive criticism that come from my own bias would be to possibly at some point play on Riddicks Furyan heritage some more. But as I said that personal bias and not needed to improve the story cos nothing is needed(well other then more chapters cos I'm really enjoying reading it). So congrats on an a,zing bit of work so far mate.
Eric Northman's Angel chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
awesome story, please update, or rewrite? I really like it. when Zoe died and River had that dream with Wash, I started crying! well done! if i was River I'd follow Riddick too, if it meant that i would be around someone who isnt afraid of me and loves me as i am. the crew was basically afraid of her again, before she got Riddick back anyway, some of the crew have been harping on her about her choice to be with him since.
gotta say though, the Alliance did a hell of a job messing with them. kill one, the other goes insane... not pretty, but at the same time, Riddick loves her fiercely and will do anything to protect her. River's right. when you plan revenge, you might as well dig 2 graves, and Mals going too far. river's brother has to learn to let her go, and realize that river isnt a child anymore, and that he has no say in who she sleeps with. well done, love to see where youre going with this!
Kokuryuha chapter 21 . 7/3/2012
Love this story as much as the other one :) not sure why its such a hard choice for them, going after someone at the high risk of their own with out even a shadow of certainty that they will succeed to kill a man and get nothing tangible in return, seems only one choice, run as far and fast, adapt and find a new way to live, dont see why they're so butt hurt over riddick and river leaving, its the logical choice that will keep them breathing, vengeance is a fools game anyway, risking your life for the dead seems stupid to me, Riddick's choice for the win! lol your painting mal to be awfully stupid xD which is fine he just lost his first mate, mans allowed to have his stupid moments...well stupider then usual, i can see him going after inara but to continue after the general is a suicide mission of extreme certainty. cant wait for an update! 3 3 3 love your writing thats 2 for 2 that ive read and liked, that usually doesnt happen
ehqueue chapter 21 . 3/4/2012
I'm way interested in seeing how this plays out. I really like the idea of the beast/psychic connection and your writing (stylistically and grammatically). I most definitely "followed" this :)
fierynightangel chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
-dies laughing- omg! i am so yoinking that! that is perfect!
leckie chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
omg omg i luv this story u had me at the end of my seat just can't wait for more lol i adore river and riddick crossovers but theirs not many glad, to see u luv them has much as us x
Tempest S chapter 21 . 4/17/2011
Well this story has turned rather depressing. Jack also had a rather abrupt about face concerning River. Hasn't been updated for a while. I wonder why you don't write a story that starts right after Pitch Black with Serenity being the one to find the emergency shuttle and saving the three survivors? Or have you already and I've not read it? I doubt Mal would just leave a shuttle in space that needs rescuing. He IS the hero type. And Riddick would still be posing as a merc. Wonder if River would rat him out to the others? I wish Wash hadn't died in Serenity. I liked him. If one of the crew had to die I would have preferred Jayne. Wash was amusing though I will admit Jayne wearing his hat was amusing too.
dad chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
just wanted to say this is the best rationale for River and Riddick to be together of any fanfic I've read. Keep it up.
NaniErin chapter 21 . 2/14/2011
Hey - just finished the story (it's the first of yours that I've read, Haven't even checked to see if you have any others, yet)and I'm very much in love with it. You have a wonderful "voice" and everyone seems to stay in character amazingly well - the dialogue is good, the descriptions are too, and the way you describe the scenes and the timing of your scene changes is awesome! Your grammar is a little rough, I've noticed a few word-swaps (thier instead of they're), and I wouldn't mind seeing some breakers between scenes (ie: ~~~ or ***), but all of that isn't very noticable once the story starts flowing - and it flows very well. I love your style, I adore the pairing - River/Riddick is only a newly discovered ship for me - and I really, really, Really hope you get the chance to work on this more. If you start feeling discouraged, just drop a line and I'd be happy to bounce ideas with you ...esp. if they involve more smut between our R/R... *grins* Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing the story.
CeruleanKitten chapter 20 . 1/25/2011
Re reading through your works, I'm absolutlly in love with the Riddick and River combination!

I'm ecstatically waiting for an update on any of your works, I love them all!

But I'm a bigger fan of Partners, I really hope you don't give up on that storyline!

But no matter what I'm looking forward to more of your amazing works!
Ocean Fish chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
Ai Ya! I love this story...and yet I look up at the last updated date and see its been a year! What happened? Has the muse left? Well, I sincerely hope you finish if its there to do so. Otherwise thank you for the story thus far.
my shangri-la chapter 21 . 12/14/2010
I just found this story and I love it. Hope for an update soon!
Lousy Poet Automaton chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
Hrrrmmm, I was hoping instead of more Reavers, that it would be the Necromongers... Still, an enjoyable read so far.