Reviews for Humanity's Rejects
Madigan Keen chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
I love this so far, and I must have more! You must update soon! And by soon, I mean as soon as you possibly can!
Madigan Keen chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
It is a known fact that humans will harrass, abuse, or shun anything found different from them. You guys send out a great message, and I think there are some humans out there who need to get it through their thick skulls.
Random chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
Yeah! You updated!

So, Monger likes Brionni? Update!
MvA-Fan4life chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
amazing chapter, update and post the next one soon!
Random chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
:O Update! They get to meet the monsters, right?
Random chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
Brionni seems a little cold, but loves her sisters, right?

Update!
Butter Biscuit chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Great story! Makes me want to read more, please update soon, I want to see what happens!
Butter Biscuit chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
Great chapter, cant wait for more!
Butter Biscuit chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Poor monsters, and poor Monger. I like this story and would like to read more soon!
The Lost and Found Box chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Ah, poor monsters, B.O.B. especially. I also knew that Jello was a rotten skank.

I was absolutely ecstatic when I got the Story Alert Update in my inbox. Cannot wait to see more! :D
CrazyAcorn chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Oh my God... This is possibly one of the greatest MvA stories I've ever read! There's always been a thought in my mind wondering how the world actually WOULD react to the monsters (or at least negatively) but... WOW. Nice gob you guys!
The Lost and Found Box chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
I love this story! Everyone is in character, the plot is believable and interesting and the story is very well written. I'm very eager to see what happens!
futureauthor13 chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Poor monsters. You two are doing an awesome job on this story. Can't wait for more.
Random chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
I hate the Nerd so far. Keep it up!
Butter Biscuit chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Very exciting story, love it, please update soon!