Reviews for See Me
InuYasha's Kagome chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I myself am trying to stiffle a anosebleed...oh no!...now i gotta clean up allthis blood...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE LOST HER VIRGINITY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Mezzavia chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Loved it. He's half a dog, so i found his relying on his own instincts/sense of smell etc - and consequentely ignoring her words - kind of made sense. He's simple and direct, don't think he would give it that much thought. And well.. it was touching! And hot 3. Keep writing!~
vampiress0012 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
im gonna print this out and put this on my teacher's desk for a prank XP
militato123 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Loved it totally I haven't watched the show for a while but who the hell is kami every story has something about kami who the hell is that
izzy chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i loved the story like so much

LOL OMFG NO OMMFG

O

MY

MOTHER

FUCKING

GOD
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
The story was mostly good. But I did have problems with how he didn't stop when she asked him to. "defense mechanism of a virgin" or not, if one says stop, or wait, the other should if they truly love them. It really bothered me. How does he know she really wants him in her heart and mind, regardless of how her body is reacting? I did like the story, don't get me wrong. That just really bothered me, and I thought you should know that it was a bit offensive.
Littlebug21 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
NICE! the only thing i have a problem with is what was Kagome saying? you should at least put some translation notes at the bottom. but other than that i love the sinario and i love the ending! you did great and even though i thought kikyou could have gone away worse/ better (i'm a kikyou hater and i'm not afraid to admit it) i like how how it all turned out. congrates and good kuck on your future writing! :)
Moonstone212 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
LOL that was SUCH a CUTE STORY! ]

I for real LVED it! _ You're an awsome writter! AN yea, I can honestly say...I...liked...THE SMUT! XD HA HA HA ! Can ya really blame me? That was F*CKIN HOT! HEE-HEE-HEE! ;D
YashaPup chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
it was kida a beautiful story even with the smut lol

i found it to be a cute little story.
AnimeRomanceFreak1990 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Interesting one-shot! I liked this one because of the plot; I have read almost none that have this and I enjoyed it! Great piece of work!
dragongoddess13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
great job i really liked it
CU Administration chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Amazing! At first i thought the scene between them was more like rape, but thinking of his demon instincts I remembered he can't control them. Great idea though loved it! Check out my stories sometime when you get the chance!
ClairE88 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
nice story, i liked it! it was good that you built up the story not just jump right to the smut. good job!
OrihimesTwin3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
i personally love smutfics. xD twas excellent!