Reviews for Sobs of Silence
Lyneel chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
it's nice, though I think that the characters fall out of character, a little bit. But it's still good to read and the owner of the hotel was really kind! I liked him a lot! n_n And his chemicals did wonders!
Ah, but what happened to the thugs that beat Fay and to the people he talked about under the influence of the serum? I got a feeling that they were real, not made up for the lie. So I guess that they could have gotten hurt too, and that would be pretty awful :/
neko chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
such a shame you capped word count. i really like the way you wrote this, but its rushed (because you compressed it so much)

the longer the better, please carry on writing about this couple! this is no flame, i just like it so much i dislike how short it is haha x
Jenmoon1 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
liked it but what's wrong with longer
Kurowkannn chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
We were reading this to eachother...outloud...and we came to that...part, At the uh, end of um, chpter three, it uh, became extremaly awkward...Yea..BUT! It was a awsome story! (Were both girls!) XD
PamaChan chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Bravo! Just the right amount of Smut/Lovey-dovey/Drama I love it, Auto-FAV

Pama

(~3~)
The Other Romance chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Oh my:) naughty Kurogane
SpookyMuffin13 chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
I liked it but...

this is the first kuro x fai yaoi i've ever read, and since i've read the manga so many times and know the characters so well it kinda felt like an invasion of privacy, sorta like walking in on your parents while there having still, really well written for a yaoi!
VioletOrchid18 chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Aw! So sweet! I loved how you didn't let the lemon take away from the storyline!
Melissa Brite chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Love it.
Kayla-chan1990 chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Aw, poor Fai he thinks he's all alone. KURO-BAKA! Go back to the hotel before it's to late.
VioletOrchid18 chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Aw! It's Nurse!Kurogane! I loved it! I definitely can't wait for the ending! It's so nice to have really quick updates on things!

~SakuraKiss
VioletOrchid18 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I can't wait to read more!
Mimi chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
o_o You must update soon ! How doe Kuro-puppy react ? Dx I need to know!
Melissa Brite chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Love it.
zemyx1995 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
poor poor fai i hope his injurys arnt to bad

luved the chapter btw and please post more