Reviews for His OtherSide
black polish and thick liner chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This is really, really good. I always like stories that the plot takes place more inside a person's head. Also, I don't see anything wrong with your grammar or spelling, good job.
OthersidersLuv101 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I loved it! I have a friend who is writing a fanfiction where Riley and KC are together. This is a great new angle! I can tell that this isn't the kind of piece that you would continue on with, because it's more interesting if you leave the mystery in. But you should definitely write another one where maybe they do get together eventually over time...
peaceharmony chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Complete hit! I loved it! you should write another once you get the insperation too!
The-True-Slytherin-Princess chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I LOVE IT!
xForeverDazzledx chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I loved it!

I've been thinking about how much our writing has improved over the years. I'd love to compare this to one of your old stories, because this one was extremely well-written! Maybe Riley will tweet about this one too. Though I could imagine it would be extremely awkward to read because either a.) that's not what he was really thinking or b.) it was what he was really thinking. I looked at bothe KC and Riley's twitters and I think they both said they're single, but who knows? :) Great job!
327 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
DUDE! I love the Othersiders! Like seriously, I had no idea they had a category.

I totally think Riley and KC need to get together and this one-shot was perfect. Just what I needed for a rainy day! :D