Reviews for Snowy Mountain
ZestyPickle chapter 1 . 5/2
Can I request a chapter 2? OuO
ZDrive chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Um, and while you're at it by updating your website ther fanfic (I got the author note for Gone), can you update the last (?) Chapter for this
Panda Master X chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This is a pretty hackneyed story, but i love it nevertheless! I like how you wrote it out, an please update soon!
May-Ruzuki chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
*cough* I know this is ages old...
But your author notes say 'first part' of the story.
I want part two.
Ill just click follow and hope for the best.
RsMoony chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
It's kind of embarrasing since I just left you a review in Gone Forever, but I thought I should leave one here too since I couldn't stop reading. I like your writing style a lot, since it's playful but doesn't leave anything out. And the fashblack thingy you do -maybe not here, but in your other stories- it's a really interesting way to develop the plot! Already said this, but I'm real glad I found you :). Keep on with the good work :D
Bunnyillusion chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Love this really good idea can't wait for the rest
SakuraDreams chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Great fic. I like how the story is going and hope you continue.
JayPay chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Kukuku... Now this is GOOD! I've never seen Kanda and Allen do anything like this before, but it works! MORE!
EarlySummer4 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
You said you don't really have write style but I've read all your fanfics and I must said that It has something same xD But I really like your write style It's unique and wonderful at the same time lol This story is nice as usual ne _ Can't wait to see the next chapter, keep going ~

P/s: Sorry If I've made some mistakes ;_; I'm not good at English T_T
moshimellow chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Yeah, blame it all on the drugs. XD

I like the last line of the AN.
RuneRenXD chapter 1 . 3/4/2011

not bad.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
mopotter17 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Please please PLEASE write more! *begs on bended knee*

I really like how you came up with a realistic mission situation and slowly having it develope into YULLEN 3

I think you've done quite well with the dialogue too Just though I would mention it ;D

I'm just in such a frenzy now -I should have checked to see if there was another chapter before finishing it but now I've started reading it and I will not be able to rest until I finish!

Great work; keep it up! Though it's been over a year since this was published, I sincerely hope you find it in your interests to write/post part 2! :3
Youcan'tfindmemwahahhahahahaha chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
XD I loved this a heap! When does the second part come out? I'm curious to know XD

I'm waiting in anticipation to what happens next!

XD Keep up the awesome writing!

Suki Doll chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
th-the sheer madness of how this story has yet to have another chapter!

Who did Kanda do!

Will Allen be satisfied!

Oh the madness!

This story is very well written and very funny too. I question the corpse...

I hope you'll have this story continued one day!
th3nd chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow ! That was great, me likes ! will this continue someday?

Keep going, nice work !