Reviews for Expectations and Other Moving Pieces
Expectations and Other Moving Pieces
kld2284 chapter 46 . 8/8
I always check back hoping for an update.
RobPatObsessed chapter 18 . 8/4
This story is breaking my heart, chapter by chapter.
after all these years i'm still holding on to the hope that you will finish this story one day...
Adne Wass chapter 46 . 7/26
Much love for this story. Obrigada, você é demais.
You'reMyAlibi chapter 46 . 7/18
This story has gripped my heart like no other. Thank you so much for your beautiful words. I feel as if they had made a mark on me. Bella’s and Edward’s character growth makes me cry. I’ve had sleepless nights just thinking about them as if they were truly real. I don’t know if you’re ever going to share more of their story, but I’m glad you’ve shared what you have already (though I wouldn’t turn down an update). Wherever you are I hope you’re well and I hope you’re still writing because it would be a shame if you weren’t. Much love to you!
mfribeiro2017 chapter 46 . 7/14
Obrigada por abandonar a fanfic ,mais uma frustração.
mfribeiro2017 chapter 21 . 7/13
Que coisa chata! Maior chove não molha! Quando acontecerá algo significante?
Please, finish it. S2
Nostalgicdummy chapter 1 . 5/27
After chapter after chapter of pure angst I was waiting for the sweet relief of a happy ever after... that never came. That probably won't ever come. I've tried formulating an ending in my head, but it's not the same. So much thought and feeling went into creating these characters and their story. It's unforgettable, and haunting. This author has skills and I hope that she is still writing, because she has a compelling voice, a gift... I will still hold out hope for some closure but will try to be satisfied with what I got out of this captivating story. It tortured me emotionally in the best way. I'm rambling now, but on the off chance my words are read by the author, and provide some encouragement to complete, I'm going to post this review.
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 4/28
Hello darling, I don't know if you still have the inspiration for this story, but l hope you do...
I hope you're fine too and that you didn't update for so long because life treat you well :)
So, just a few words to thank you.
Much love, maybe someday you'll find the words to complete this baby :)
Until then, take care!
if he doesn't love bella then why in the hell does he spend so much time with her? Let her live in his house? Pay her bills? Buy her groceries? Why does he bother with her at all?

He straight out told her he doesnt love her anymore in chapter 40...FINIALLY. So thats it, done deal. Bella should pack her shit right now and get the fuck out of his house!
Am I the only one reading this wishing that just occasionally the writing was clear?

Bella is always saying how she understands Edward now...or it all makes sense...but It fucking doesn't! Shes like "oh I get it now"...and then she doesn't tell us! its so damn annoying.

I just feel like clear and concise is easier to read, at least we would know what Edward is feeling. These characters say SO MUCH to say so little.
I'm so fucking confused!

Bella said that that kiss meant more to Edward then it ever meant to her...WHere is she getting that idea from?

I thought Edward hated her and wanted that bitch gone? He gave her divorce papers!

And what did he mean "I cant believe were back here again?" Does he mean that bella is trying to use sex as a way to get him to stay? I cant think of what else it could mean besides that.
I didn't really understand chapter 35. Are we saying that Edward was waiting to give bella divorce papers until she could support herself financially? And if that's what bella was saying why did it take her so many words and a round about path to make that happen?

So it seems like bella wants Edward but Edward doesn't want her...why is bella still in his fucking house? She should just move back to one of her parents house and let Edward be free, that's obviously what he wants...but bella just lingers in his fucking house, letting him pay the bills, buy her food, pay for her gas, etc etc. Its just beyond fucking pathetic.
15,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »