Reviews for Expectations and Other Moving Pieces
Miss Belle Starr chapter 46 . 8/16
This is the most addicting story I have ever read. I keep coming back to read this story and each time I come back I hope there is an update. It has been a long time, and it almost silly to hope for an update, but out all the unfinished stories I truly this one has an ending because it is the best by far. Your writing is art and I hope you share it with us again.
Belle Starr chapter 46 . 8/16
I love this story. You are such a talented story teller, and I hope with every fiber of my being you update this story, but I see it has been a while and it might be a futile hope. The reason why I love this story so much be it could go either way which is very thrilling. I love I became so hooked and invested and there is any thing explicit. You should look to to get published because this is the best story on fa fiction. Thanks for the ride. I hope you finish it.
royaleflight chapter 46 . 7/29
Would love to see the end of this story
Por favor, continua. :(
Lendelsey chapter 46 . 6/2
WOW. At first I thought this was a boring story because there's barely anything happening. But after a few chapter I just can't seem to stop reading. It got me so hooked. What a beautiful written story. It's refreshing on what truly happens in real life where it's not all rainbows and sunshine. I hope you'll come back and finish this story. You're an amazing author.
It's been almost three years since you updated...I hope you'll come back one day and finish this story.
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 46 . 5/19
J'espère vraiment que tu reprendra cette fiction , on passe par toutes les émotions dans cette fcition , on sort surtout les mouchoirs donc j'ai vraiment envie de savoir ce qui va leur arriver :)
JazzyRay chapter 40 . 3/28
Ugh it's so frustrating
JazzyRay chapter 5 . 3/28
WHAT THE HALL HAPPENED?
Gabrielle Nasc chapter 46 . 3/5
Please update . New chapters . I love this fic . I need the end . Thanks. Gabrielle Nasc
el chapter 46 . 2/15
Well...i liked this, very much. I wish you would continue this again. I really like to see how Bella and Jacob talk to each other. And i loved the Edward in this fic.
el chapter 38 . 2/15
These last chapters were so intense. I simply cant not review. Its so well written.
el chapter 33 . 2/15
This one was so sad...so so beautifully written.
el chapter 32 . 2/15
Intense chapter..playing with my emotions several times.
Kanny1 chapter 46 . 2/15
I have just finished reading this story. Nearly 36 hours later and no sleep. It reminded me of when I watched love story for the first time. The love the sadness the anguish and the endless amount of tissues and epiphanies. Beautiful
15,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »