Reviews for Expectations and Other Moving Pieces
edward'spikachu chapter 46 . 10/21
ill pay you to continue this
lackinq chapter 46 . 9/3
Fuck. This was such a gorgeous, wonderfully torturous piece of writing. I laughed. I cried. I waited with bated breath. The angst. The raw, genuine pain. The reconciliation. The forthright authenticity of the complexity of human emotion and the trauma that accompanied it. What an immense talent you have. I don’t even care if this story was unfinished. The abruptness in which you stopped was perfect. Beyond FanFiction, please tell me you’re still writing.
Allear chapter 46 . 8/30
Re-read this piece and it still hits me right in the guts. Reading and sniffing delbing deep into this beautifully angsty text.
Carolyne chapter 46 . 8/16
Não sei se você lerá esse comentário mas por favor termine a história
Barbie2 chapter 46 . 7/15
Please finish this story, it was such an amazing read.
FemenistBellaSwan chapter 46 . 7/2
Nooooo you cannot leave this incomplete! Please I beg finish it.
It’s such an interesting and unique narrative and they’ve come so far’
masofia chapter 46 . 7/1
please update!
julianaturner chapter 1 . 6/3
Eu venho aqui ainda na esperança que vc termine essa fic
julianaturner chapter 1 . 6/3
Essa fic que Ta parada desde 2013
Tamiris R chapter 46 . 6/3
WHERE IS THE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNND?!

*CRY*
Catulla chapter 11 . 5/21
Wow this story is bonkers and I’m hooked! The tension! So awkward!
Amy chapter 46 . 5/5
Oh, please please update this story I terribly want to know how it'll end.
QueenCR chapter 46 . 4/26
This is a beautiful story. I hope you will finish it one day.
creaatingmadness chapter 46 . 4/12
I know this is long abandoned but if you still read reviews...

This is a gorgeous piece of writing.

Firstly, your characters are all inherently dislikable but so fundamentally human. People are neither good or bad, and their behavior and decisions are rooted in their past, their sense of self and their capacity for change.

The way you interwove the past with the present truly gave the characters depth, and allowed this beautiful emotional attachment to form, not necessarily to the characters but to how they felt about each other.

I felt it when Bella first felt grief for Carlisle, I felt it when she realised she liked Alice, when she saw Jacob, when Edward said he didn’t love her (though I think he is falling in love with her now, and more importantly her true self and not the pedastal he had her on).

You encapsulated emotion perfectly without even needing to say the words which as a fellow writer I can attest is a lot harder than it sounds.

I wish this had been finished and yet in its incompleteness it almost is the perfect end. Nothing in this story is smooth, and a jagged space where the end should slot in is almost necessary.

I hope you have continued to write x
Chartreause24 chapter 39 . 4/5
Please finish this story. I need closure.
15,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »