Reviews for Expectations and Other Moving Pieces
jk chapter 40 . 3/11
it seems like chapter 40 should be the end of the story...of the Edward and bella story anyway. Bella has been pretty decent to Edward FOR MONTHS if he hasn't found "love" for bella in that time than I feel like it CANT happen...he told bella he doesn't love her...so end of fucking story...bella needs to move the fuck on already. And seriously what the fuck is she still doing in his house? move the fuck out already...shit move to a town you actually want to live in!
jk chapter 13 . 3/11
I REALLY don't get why bella is still there...its so pointless. Surely she could find a job somewhere or stay with alice.. what is bella going to do when Edward finds someone else?
jk chapter 7 . 3/11
bella is a shallow piece of shit...and what a fucking whiner! you don't like Edward...so fucking LEAVE HIM ALREADY! shit, stay with a friend, stay on the streets...anything! you cant depend on a man that doesn't fucking like you!..DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Are you going to continue your story?
Please finish this as it has such a beautiful storyline.
Mansdas2 chapter 46 . 2/10
Oh please finish out the story! I've been on an emotional roller coaster since I've picked up the story and would dearly love to read more. I can see that (well I'm hoping that) you are going for a dragged out happily ever after with Bella and Edward.
I'm really sad that this is unfinished, but I'm also so grateful you wrote it at all.

I've never even seen the Twilight films, let alone read the books. A friend recommended this to me, saying that it wasn't necessary to have done to appreciate the writing here. I'm not big on soulmates, or fated romance, and nor was this. This was painful and complicated and awful and human and moving and quite, quite brilliantly written.

I hope you're not completing it because you're writing original fiction instead now, and I really hope I am reading that.
Minerva77 chapter 22 . 1/3
I've missed this story... I took a long break from the world of Fanfiction, and this story was one of the best parts about returning 3
Wordyma chapter 46 . 12/21/2016
Just checking in...
Sabreen922 chapter 46 . 12/17/2016
I just went back and re read this and I remembered what an amazing story you created showcasing the journey of these two characters. Can I ask why you never finished it?
Spunkie09 chapter 46 . 12/8/2016
you have to finish this story. I want to know how they end up...it's not fair. I spent 2 days reading this and it's not complete :( please think about writing again. you're a great writer
Bevey99 chapter 46 . 10/31/2016
The premise sounded promising but with no ending, no way I'll start. Sorry
Kgunter34 chapter 46 . 10/28/2016
Did you die? Cause inquiring kinds want to know.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/8/2016
Will this be completed?
cindyperalta2001 chapter 46 . 9/18/2016
I love this story when do we get an update 'v
15,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »