Reviews for Expectations and Other Moving Pieces
augustuscloudgate chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
I kind of love your story and am terrified by it at the same time. It seems so sad to begin, i am not sure I can take it. I am going to keep workig at it, however, because I am so curious about what the hell is happening. Good job keeping the mystery alive.
dihenydd chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
The thing is he obviously does give a shit about her. That kind of 'hate' is demanding and passionate and full of feeling, not something you maintain for someone who means nothing to you. Of course I am now eager to know the backstory, especially whether Bella's involvement with Jake predates her marriage or not. I suspect that Edward actually has very deep unresolved feelings for Bella. Sometimes we inflict hurt on those we love simply because IF we can hurt them then we know they must feel something for us. Maybe he is wanting her to react, to fight back? Who knows? Well actually you do, and I hope you will tell us... eventually.

Thank you for sharing.
dihenydd chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Oh now this has me really intrigued. You leave no doubt as to the animosity on both sides and the cruelty on the part of Edward. There is obviously so much more than meets the eye. I look forward to seeing what unfolds.

For the record, Ii also found it well written with no discernible grammatical errors. That's pretty unusual too.

Thank you.
yankeerose chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Your story has a good strong start. I can't wait to see where your taking it.
MagicBliss chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
You have me seriously confused. So, I read the AN at the beginning confirming that this is indeed an ExB story...but everything about Edward is NOT him (at least not what I picture him to be in my head). Then there is this love affair between Bella and Jacob (I'm not sure if this pre-dates Edward or if it's during their marriage).

I had a guess about a couple things...so they are riding a train ALL the way to Colorado. I would guess that this isn't in the here and now...I'd guess this is 100 years ago or so. Also, maybe one of them married for citizenship or maybe it was the mail-order bride situation. There has got to be a reason that they got married when they didn't know each other and didn't love each other.

I'm praying you keep up with your posting schedule so far...so we'd get chapter 3 tomorrow?
MagicBliss chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
HOLY HELL! This is definitely different than any story I've ever read. I'm intrigued, but honestly, quite nervous. It says that this is an ExB story...I'm hoping that's really the case.
LovesTheDark chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
I'm dying to know what the hell happened with them!
serinity818 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
amazing. love it completely. why does edward hate bella? why are they not in love? these questions are why i like this story. this story puts a lot of irony into bella adn edwards realtionship. DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY. AS LONG AS BELLA AND EDWARD DO LOVE EACH OTHER EVENTUALLY I WILL READ AND ADORE IT.
LovesTheDark chapter 1 . 10/13/2009