Reviews for She Wants To Make Us Happy? OC
rgdfsgethdfb chapter 18 . 6/3/2010
more or you will get killed by twighlight charicters before I kill them. DEATH TO TWILIGHT
rgdfsgethdfb chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
magor scoob-doo plot love it lol
Lara D chapter 18 . 5/14/2010
Hmmm...he just got pwned! D It wasn't really a spoiler to book 7 though. ) But yeah, Mirror DID betray but that's a REALLY small spoiler. DDD Chapter was hilariously awesome though!

Krissie Daughter of Iris chapter 17 . 5/8/2010
Kill Harper. She rocks, but at least we have Carson to cover for her awsomeness.
Dreamgreen16 chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
KILL HARPER OR LET ALLADIN MISS AND KILL HIMSELF INSTEAD NOT SABRINA!NO! haha seriously don't kill sabrina
Jibbette chapter 17 . 5/6/2010
You should kill Sabrina... Wow I am old? Well, while going to Jack in the Box, I was having aches and pains and I told Dad the music was to loud... hm...
plaincrazysuckup chapter 17 . 5/6/2010
SADLY HARPER
rgdfsgethdfb chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
The was a Puck-butt imprint above my head. lol
Lara D chapter 17 . 5/6/2010
Aw poor Harper. No don't kill her. I BEG of u!
Lara d
Lara D chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
This was actually better than your other chapters. This was long so I REALLY did like it. And funny too! )
Lara D chapter 15 . 5/1/2010
Yup FREAKY.
Loved it,
Lara D chapter 14 . 4/29/2010
Aww. Not. Hahaha. A Puck-butt print...hahahaha!

Loves it even if you lost the plot kinda,
AwesomenessInaCan chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
This is seriously one of my favorite fics of the Sisters Grimm series. I totally love it and demand you write more!
Lara D chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
Why is it the same as last chapter? You'll probably change so here's a predicting review:

HAHAHA! FUNNE! Great chapter!

Lara D chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
Oh my god. That English Dude thing was HILARIOUS. What if he's Puck in disguise? AWESOME! That chapter was FUNN-E too!

Loves it,