Reviews for Goodbye
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 45 . 2/23
Nice story.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 33 . 2/22
Make Luke get captured again!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 27 . 2/22
Nice Han/Leia relationship.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 17 . 2/22
I love torture.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 45 . 6/17/2014
I enjoyed this story, and I like the way Luke and Mara's relationship wasn't rushed. Poor Leia with the baby... *snif* this a well-done story. Thank you for sharing with the rest of us. I look forward to seeing "Sunsets and Roses" completed... I am dying to know how it ends!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
Nice father/son moment, poor Luke!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
LOL, nice proposal, very Han-esc...
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Awe! So sad! *Snif*
7ThatRandomFangirl7 chapter 45 . 5/9/2014
What a wonderful way to end this story! And how sweet too.
7ThatRandomFangirl7 chapter 21 . 5/9/2014
You're such a good writer. I'm so glad your writing Part 2. I'll be looking forward to reading it. :)
Jambee chapter 45 . 2/24/2014
This story was so good. Where to begin. I'm not a Mara Jade fan usually, but I liked how you portrayed her in this story. At first it bothered me that Vader didn't show more compassion, but that obviously changed near the end. I thought you did a great job with the emperor and his interactions with Luke. Thanks so much for writing this! 98,930
Jambee chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Great scene here of Vader picking up Luke after being tortured. And when Mara Jade asks him why he replies: Because, he is my son.
Treenahasthaal chapter 45 . 7/15/2013
I have no idea if you are still around to read this - but I just wanted to say "Bravo." A fabulous story and one that I will no doubt return to for another read.
jedi621 chapter 45 . 1/16/2011
That was FANTASTIC! BRAVO!
Demendora chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hi! Do you mind if I translate this story into russian?