Reviews for Hurricane
Hello chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow. Your story was so good it almost made me cry. It was realistic and perfectly well written- it's so much easier to read stories when they have good grammar. I think leaving the story as it is sets it apart from a lot of fanfiction. We don't always need that resolution. Though I love to read things that make me giggle and be all happy, we don't always get that in real life. You did a great job! Plus, this song, "Hurricane" is one of my favorites!
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
OH SHEEYAT, ANGST. 8D
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Sucks to care about someone who couldn't care less for you. I kind of always assumed that it would be Freddie chasing after Sam, but I can see this. Great work showing that.
dracohermioneforever-seddie1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Every story i read from you is not finished please just finish it
cliche catastrophe chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I wish you'd make this a story :) Loved it, though. Amazing.
SamLovesHam92 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Now I'm sad.
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
loved the story, great job
Tricksterr chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
You cannot, I repeat CANNOT just leave me wondering what happens? Really? will Sam get over her drunk thing? Will Fredwardo leave his gf? The suspense!
beforeskylines chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I love this one-shot.

I like the idea as Sam as an alcoholic, as strange as that sounds. I don't know, I could just see her exactly like that, only maybe a bit more wild- in my imagination there was defiantly some kind of brawl going on, lolz.

Anyway, poor Sam.

I think a lot of people forget that there is going to be a time where Freddie dates other people. I've seen so many stories where it's just like, oh, after Sam and Freddie kissed they started to like each other, five billion years later they still somehow NEVER dated anyone one else (or looked in anyone else's direction, apparently).

So I love stuff where there's another person involved in a Seddie love triangle, it makes things more interesting. I don't like Freddie girlfriend, either though. She just seems so annoying, getting pissed off at Freddie for helping Sam. Really, even if Sam does like him I still think it's idiotic for her to get pissy over it.

'What the hell is she mad about? Did Britney cancel her tour?" - I love that line, I could totally see Sam saying that.

Anyway, great one-shot.

-Kaya
HookedOnAvatar011 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
PLease continue! This was awesome and I'd love to read more!
Nicolethecrazyone chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Love it!

Great Plot, perfect grammar

what more can I say!
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Aw! I love, love, love this to the core!

;D Awesome story.