Reviews for Chiaroscuro
29th.spirit chapter 1 . 3/26
Awww... how I wished for this to happen. Kubo is a sick sadist for letting Ulquiorra die before their hands could even touch.
Thanks for sharing this amazing one-shot! I really enjoyed reading it.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 1/29
Wowww! You have an amazingly beautiful writing style. Very poetic and filled with imagery. This was excellent, and far too short. Why are all the best Ulquihime fics these amazing oneshots that leave me desperately craving more?!
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
That scene where Ulquiorra reaches out to Orihime was the only scene where I liked Orihime, I don't know why... I think you portrayed Orihime very well, and brought out her maturity and serious side without making her seem out of character. I do wonder what Ulquiorra will have become after he had been healed -or more like resurrected! He is an amazing character though -I'm glad you depicted him in a way that delicately questioned the dichotomy between 'good' and 'evil'. Very well done!
Miss Lady Day chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I'am a big fan of Ulquihime fics and really enjoyed reading this one and believe me I read alot of them. I would love it if he could be brought back into the story some kind of way, with his memory of orihime still intact. And his need to further their relationship because of the "Heart" that he has found. Very Good Work!
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That was sweet. :')
I really liked it. Yeah. This is what should have happened. Just sayin'.
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I so wished this certain scene happened. Great adaptation though!
lalaspice chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I loved this. It's beautifully written and a rare gem among the masses of story in this fandom :)
Death-Angel-of-Anime chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was the most wonderful thing...I can't put into words how much my heart went out to Orihime. You are a wonderful writer, thanks for writing such a brilliant story:)
Phoenixzsar chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wow, and I am not sorry that I read this! Nice work! It flows very nicely.
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Ah, this is so close to what I was hoping would happen, and I still have a liiiiiiittle glimmer of hope (though recent chapters are making it rapidly fade XD).

But anyway, my point being - I love this! I really like the way you've written Orihime's thoughts and pretty much adore the whole thing! XD Keep up the good work!
SpookyWeasel chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
LOVE IT! Nothing else need be said. 'cept that you're AWESOME!
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
...I don't even support UlquiHime, and I almost cried because of this T_T (The only reason I didn't was probably because my parents called me half-way through reading...xD) It's so touching and brilliant and simple and genius and AWESOME o.O I swear, I'm going to start suporting whatever you like soon...OTLz
Oya chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Darn! I just read your GrimmUlqui fics and this, and I must say, your writing is really great!

Though, I do wish you had made this into a multi-chapter fic. I like the way you've depicted Orihime, how she's grown from her time in Hueco Mundo. And of course, the Ulquihime in it.

Do write more Ulqui fics! :P
Midnight Marquis chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
NICE! Ulquihime forever!

Forgive me...overexcited back there...
lover-of-light chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Your writing is so poignant...

it pulls on even my blackened heartstrings :D

I love it when I find a talent such as yours: it reaffirms my wavering faith in humanity. :D