Reviews for When a Fairy Falls
B.J.S chapter 3 . 7/9
I personally love the pairing Natsu X Luxus but we all have our own appinnion, but great job writing this it was very intertaining, and I to can see Luxus being that way about the title God.
Solaris Eclipsis chapter 1 . 4/6
Loved the first chapter! Just a quick question though were you trying to spell gajeel? or did you purposely make the iron dragon slayer's name gazille?
XxBlackHunterLoverxX chapter 1 . 3/4
Could you do a Cobra x Natsu?
GratsuTrash chapter 1 . 1/22
I think you mean Gajeel is how his name is spelled.
Gremalien chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
I'd like more of that Natsu good time for sure! I feel so EVIL!
Gremalien chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
I really do love the obsession with Natsu! He's my favorite3 Nosebleeds for sure ;))
Gremalien chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
Somehow, deep down I think this story had to be made. All I'll say is Yay! for making this happen ;))
Gremalien chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
Ummm I like the fighting and torture. I know ...crazy. This was a perfect story for that appetite ;))
shessys mate chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
I love this story and the one shots I would like the if u wrote one with natsu and the dragon slayers and maybe a bad guy or two and maybe a threesome between natau and sting and rogue that would be a nice one
OtoKamen chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
I've been searching for this type of fanfic for so long, I'm really happy I found that one ! It's perfect , one of my favorite IMO !
LoyalMusicLoverLML35 chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
this is really good can you do a Loke x Natsu or Gray x Natsu? I'll message you later!
LoyalMusicLoverLML35 chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
PWP I didn't know the meaning until now
lunaluv chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
its not luxus its laxus but other than that i loved it
Elfman chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
SO not manly!
Cj Dreyar chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
My only complaint is the fact tht his name is Laxus not Luxus