Reviews for For Your Pride
blackrose2255 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
please please update! this is amazing!
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
I completely know what you mean about haori-less Byakuya. I actually blushed the first time I saw him without it, it was like seeing him naked. I also love the way Senbonzakura described the female part of Zabimaru as 'frighteningly androgynous'. That made me laugh. I think in this story so far, Senbonzakura is very in character, which can't have been an easy feat as he only really gets a major role in that one arc, and since it's a filler, they can't really give much detail about his past and his bonds with Byakuya. I also imagine him as having a sort of lofty disdain. He's very like Byakuya in that way. I love the way you described him as being all the emotions Byakuya can't allow himself to feel, and also his pride. I think that Senbonzakura is also a reflection of Byakuya's arrogance and childishness, a side of him we only get to see a few times in the manga and anime. (The scene where he and Kenpachi battled Yammi comes to mind)
JumpingBeans480 chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
You have officially made me a ByakuyaSenbonzakura shipper. I hope you're happy. :D

You write their relationship so beautifully, and I am simply amazed by your insight in this. Because when I went back and checked the list of episodes, I realized that the truth about Byakuya was only revealed in Jan 2010, and yet you managed to write all these lovely chapters before it was revealed. So yeah, I think that you've managed to keep them both very nicely in character, and I do hope that you'll write more chapters about them.

And it looks like I wasn't the only one who noticed all the ByaSen undertones during that arc. When I told my friends who watched Bleach about that, they all treated me like I was insane. LOL XD
Motif chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
I think that Senbonsaukura in your story could have another reason to call his wielder without honorific. It's that he still had to trick other zanpakuto that he also hate his wielder as same as everyone. And I think if you wanna act like you loathed someone, you won't said their name with respect much.

Won't you write another chapter about 12th Division incident?
Yukari Saiga chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
i love your description of senbonzakura! look forward to the next chapter!
ChaosGarden chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Oh I love this fic _ I've never read a Senbonzakura/Byakuya story before so this totally has my interests! Update?
orangish chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Epic. ;D
chibi nazumi chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
oh w there is not enough of this pairing *_* and you do portrait their relationship in beautiful style

I think it would be very funny if Byakuya would have to deal with the drunk Senbonzakura from episode 256 XDD
ToshiroHitsugayagirlfriend chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I hope you know that Senbonzakura is a girl.
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
Ah, sweet as always... I can't wait to read more _
skele-gro chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
-falls in love with ByaSen a little bit more-
LadyRhiyana chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Wow, this is...unexpectedly fascinating. I've read a few stories about Byakuya's interaction with his sword, but your Senbonzakura's fierce loyalty and love drew me in.

And yes, I do agree with you re: haori-less!Byakuya. The world nees more of it. :)
skele-gro chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
I could have wept for joy when I saw the alert resting in my inbox! :D :D :D

And I must say, this chapter is so beautifully expressed that it was completely worth the wait.
skele-gro chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
You have no idea how excited I was when I saw the alert resting in my inbox. *glee*

This chapter was exquisite. 8D 3