Reviews for Rothman
Karina chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was very sweet and well done. It was also a great send off / tribute to Rothman. I think we tend to forget he was Daniel's friend and his death was sort of glossed over. Great job! :)
Raine24 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
OMG how did I miss this when you first posted it? It was very good brought a little tear to my eye. You sure know how to write Daniel and Jack ... well done
k13cat chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wonderfully sensitive and insightful. You do justice to the best qualities of the characters.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
A nice fic about the ramifications that the episode never dealt with. I like the examination of how death seems to follow Daniel and those around him and that there is only so much that one person can be expected to cope with. Also like how Jack was friend and comforter without it seeming patronising or Daniel seeming weak. Teal'c as the immovable object, protecting Daniel with his silent presence, so that him and Jack could have the talk he needed was a beautiful illustration of the often unspoken friendship he gives.
Circular Infinity chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Fantastic story.
fantasdancer chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Brilliant story. Beautifully written. You had me leaking tears all over the keyboard - not a good thing when you've got a cold by the way. Thanks for sharing.
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
“He says, ‘Euripides?’ and the philosopher says, ‘yeah, Eumenides?’”

That made me laugh so hard. XD Oh wow my geek is showing...lovely one shot. Very nice with Jack, it's usually hard to get his behavior to match the show, but you did it well. Poor Daniel...
beverlycat chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I stumbled across this story and decided to try it. I'd give an in depth review, but I'm still crying.

Story's going into favorites, you're going on author alert and I'm going spelunking to find more of your stories.

As soon as I quit crying.

Thanks for all your hard work.
momof6 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
nice. Jack's concern and Teal'c watching close by were very in character.
k8ec chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Beautifully done. Poor Daniel. He seems destined to lose the few people he really lets close - except SG-1 of course. :)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I love how Jack always takes care of Daniel. I had always wondered what Daniel's reaction would be to Rothman's death, now I know. Excellent story.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Very lovely epilog for this episode; I really can see Jack doing this and Daniel's reactions are spot on. Thank you for sharing this.