Reviews for Lacrimosa
Nice build up.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Excellent. Revenge.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Getting brutal and more interesting.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Very good. I'm liking where this is going. No cliche romance or whining heroines, just straight horror and medieval politics.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I hope you don't turn her into a mary sue who falls in love with Kain. He's not the loving sort or one to allow any influence over him. Maybe some bed service, but not an emotional connection.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
It's interesting that you used an older woman, instead of one in her thirties or twenties.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I'm tired, but this story requires reviewing, so I'll keep them short as I read the next few chapters. Likely only a few words.
Tonnerre chapter 29 . 2/20/2012
YES! A sequel is on the way. YES! (/pumps fists)
PhoenixFlame6 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Just started reading! It's quite interesting so far. Normally I cringe a bit when the main character is a girl, because that seems to go hand in hand with Mary Suedom and other silliness.

I like Holly though! Her age gives her sharpness more validity.

I know you've completed the story by now, but the only thing I would say right now, perhaps if you do similar stories, is some of the dialogue comes across as a little more modern than the time period, like "teenager." I think it was first used in the 1800s. Of course, the fantasy setting gives you some leeway ;-)

Definitely going to keep reading this!
Niana Kuonji chapter 29 . 1/27/2012
"Aw, it's the epilogue. Story's over already?" *reads* "Wait. What. I do not call this an ending, I call this being a tease. Evil author." *makes sure to put on author alert so that she can catch the continuation.*
Clement Rage chapter 29 . 1/26/2012
VERY Interesting. I honestly wasn't expecting this to happen, and now I'm wondering where you are going with this. Ward Gates won't stop Kain, but without the Stone, he'll have a hard time fighting the Reaver. But, the Sarafan are now rallied against the Hylden, and without the Hylden, they lose access to the glyph magic, so the vampires have a chance even though there's not many left... Looks like a complicated three way war is about to happen.

Completely caught me by surprise. Great work.
Tonnerre chapter 28 . 1/21/2012
O.o Whoa. I was NOT expecting that.
Lazy Griz is Lazy chapter 28 . 1/20/2012
I. freaking. love. it. I'm interested to see where this goes next.
CiyCat chapter 27 . 3/29/2011
So awesome give me more!
Tonnerre chapter 27 . 3/23/2011
I got chills when I saw that you updated this. Lord almighty I should have actually played the game so i'd have a better knowledge of the Human Citadel, but even I can see that things are coming full circle.