Reviews for maybe it's all okay
Dulcedecorumest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
OMG this was an accidental find and I freaking LOVED this! My heart ached and I seriously wished someone *hint hint* would write a longer version of this kinda plotline. These two used to be my non-canon OTP since the pilot episode of this show and after seasons 4 &5 they became my canon OTP although with the way they write this show Blair& Agency might be my new OtP. Lol. Anyhoo I digress this was awesome and am gonna go read all your other D/B fics now. XxDulce
Tibby Rose chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This was amazing. I found this from the amazing GG lovechild thread and...WOW.

Really grat writing-your amazing.

Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Its beautiful! Love it!
LovExxHaTExxSeDDie chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
that is realy cute

i love it.
em23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I loved it! Hope to see you keep writing!
CattyAndChin chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
God I read this while listening to Vehicles & Animals by Athlete and I swear the two just go together so well. I feel all sad and happy lol! :D

But it was really good, everyone was totally in character, and for a while I couldn't work out when it was set up until the bit about Chuck and then I remember that Dair Lovechild thread I read on GGI and laughed for ages. According to those pictures the baby'd be friggin scary, no wonder she gave it to Roman lol.

But seriously, I just converted to DB from DS and this is a REALLY good fic.
Kylee chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Wow, just wow...almost cried...almost, it was so beautiful
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Aw, I loved it. But then again; I always love your writing. Plus, my GG OTP is Dan/Blair so this was awesome. Seriously, that last line...'He listens, and maybe it's because he cares. Because he always cared'

Love and Kisses,

Becks Rylynn
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
ohh, that was totally georgeous. i dont really know if it's meant to be d/b, but i saw it that way anyway. (: buh-buh-buh-yootiful.
PaperCranesandLove chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Wow, now that was epic.

offical thread fanfic? I think so.