Reviews for The Last Straw
Fast Frank chapter 10 . 6/19
I could buy Peter panicking, allowing Ron to lock him in the trunk. What defies belief is Peter running around as a rat while Ron chases him, jar in hand. (Benny Hill theme playing in the background, no doubt)
Not more or less, Much less ( paragraph right before the ***)
animal lover13 chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
I love this story!

Keep writing
Tilly Unlivale chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
Instead of saying that the story's finished in the summary you should mark it as "complete" so that it will come up in the 'filter' search options; you might get more readers that way.
anon chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Decent fic.
JlovesGaara chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
This was a great little story! Short, sweet, and to the point! You did a great job of conveying illness and setting Sirius free. Great writing skills, great job!
anon chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
Aww, feel sorry for Harry at first but it's nice that he's got sirius now! :D
lambtastic chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
Aw. I am so glad Harry is safe and well:) I love that Sirius got his revenge in the end. The Dursley's deserved everything he threw at them.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
That's the last straw! (Oh, wow, I just noticed as I typed that that it's also the name of the story...yeah...unobservant...)

*points wand at Vernon* "AVADA KADAVRA!"

Now he's got what he deserves. 3:)

This is good!
Bad-arse-wizard-lover chapter 2 . 3/5/2011

This is the wizarding world, they could cure Harry with a flick of their wands.
adictaapotter chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Love it!
ECGordon chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
I can't stop laughing. xD I had a fit about the last chapter, the story of the girl and the saves-the-whales-man it's... it's... it's wonderful!

You've a beatiful style: it's clear, ironic, and I loved the nightmares' descriptions. You're Harry is very similar to the book's Harry, and so Sirius, Remus and the others: especially Ron, so full of desire to be the event's man, once a time.

Excuse me for my poor English: I'm from Italy. Again, my compliments.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 12/18/2010