Reviews for Lost And Found
The ending was so heartbreaking but perfect. I couldn't help but cry through the last few chapters. Amazing story.
Luumus chapter 19 . 3/1
This was heartbreakingly real. To be able write at this level, make the reader feel so much, at the age you had when you wrote this... It takes talent, a profound depth of character and an instinctive understanding of what life truly is like, good and bad. I hope you continue to write and share your work with the world because in many different ways (that I'm far too shaken up to be able to describe at the moment) this was a masterpiece.

Thank you.
KittenLexi chapter 19 . 2/15
Such a great story! Thank you for the journey, even though Itachi died. It was a perfect ending!
Uu o'clock hm
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 19 . 1/13
I just finished reading this story at 2 in the morning. My pillow and bedsheets are soaked with tears and I had to force myself to not sob so loudly to not wake up my family. It's so rare for a story to have this effect on me. It was so tragic yet beautiful. A true gem. Thank you.
MileyUchiha chapter 19 . 1/2
This is such a heart-wrenchingly beautiful story. I was first drawn to this fic by the unique setting: Sakura leaving with Sasuke and living in Sound. So creative. Through the first several chapters I really like the way you gradually developed the storyline. And then I just couldn't stop reading, for everything happened between Itachi and Sakura was intoxicating to me. Near the end when you made it clear that Itachi wouldn't live I was...not as heartbroken as I should be, because I would just go read a non-mass AU story to cheer up afterwards. Although I really wish you'd take an unexpected turn at the very end and make a happy Itasaku ending, like a transplant organ was found or something.

Anyway, I do believe this tragic ending served amazingly well to express strong bittersweet emotions. The epilogue made me feel similarly to the ending of the Uchiha clan in the original anime, where they move on, full of strength from Itachi's way of life and let hope rise up from the blood, tears and ashes. You know, this is the first tragedy story I have ever Faved. Thank you for such a beautiful story. If you had labeled Tragedy I wouldn't have read even a paragraph, because tragedies aren't my thing. But I'm glad I read this one.
FreeDomsHope chapter 19 . 12/25/2016
Itachi-sama! I wish I read more development with Sasuke and Tachi-kun scenes. My heart hurts from finishing your work. Thank you for writing this story!
Verymad chapter 19 . 12/4/2016
Im still very sad over itachis death. I know how everyone is complimenting it and saying how it went with the story and all that but I sincerely hated his death. Also why the fuck are sasuke and sakura together like what the actual fuck. First I can barely stand his death and on top of that she ends up with sasuke?! Come on now I have to go searching my ass off in the internet to find a good happy sakuita fanfic to erase this bullshit from my mind altogether.
Key chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
This story is making me sad and angry.
Key chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
I hate this chapter! UGH! So frustrating!
Key chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
UGH, I love this story. Poor Itachi. I really think the way you characterised Itachi is how he really would have been in canon. Sakura deserves someone like this and not that asshole Sasuke!
Key chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
OMG! That scene of Itachi shopping for Sakura! SURREAL!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
I do not have words to properly express my thoughts. Your novel was just so heart touching that after reading such an explicit account... it just has deeply touched me. Kudos to you
NatNicole chapter 19 . 11/25/2016
This story is AMAZING!
jo107 chapter 18 . 11/20/2016
this is the saddest ending I've read :'( and the first fanfic that made me cry D:
I have no words for this fanfic, it's beyond magnificent. thank you, author, for writing such an amazing piece. it was truly beautiful :'(
1,593 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »