Reviews for Lost And Found
stainedxcherryblossom chapter 5 . 7/27
THIS CHAPTER AND ITACHI SHOPPING MADE MY DAY! I LOVE THIS IN SO MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS! HAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAnladnclanlan!
jhian casey chapter 19 . 7/26
oh my gosh.. just WOW!
this isn't actually the first time i read this.. 2nd time if im not mistaken..
ahm.. im totally speechless.. i mean i really dont know what to say..
im really emotional right now and i still have tears in my eyes..;(
this so very well-written.. amazing plot and so much emotions!
we, readers are really moved by this story..
we can never actually thanks your effort and dedication in writing this beautiful and classic fic..
so, THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving me the opportunity to read such a wonderful story about love, life and relationships..
you're awesome and you made so much justice for itasaku pairing.. Thank You..
and pls, continue sharing your wonderful stories to us.. we love them!
'til your next itasaku fic! keep inspired!;)
AnimaAmore chapter 19 . 7/5
God damnit, why do I do this to myself? It is a devastatingly heart-wrenching, exquisite tragedy, yet it still brings hope of tomorrow and an "it's alright" message. It is a tragic, romantic story of the highest caliber. I am not professional critic, but this is a master piece that should be by all rights published and made into a movie, were it not for the fact that it is fan fiction. Hell, "Dear John" didn't even make me cry inside like this.

What I love the most about this story is how you finished with life going on - better, but incomplete, yet accepting it and loving it for all its faults and pains. How one can not just survive the heartbreak and live happily, but also to be strong enough to remember the past with fondness even with the pain it reminds. I especially love how Sakura kept repeating that she wasn't religious but still could feel Itachi's presence - I don't know, that just struck a chord in me. To not consciously believe, but nonetheless to KNOW… And to honour Itachi, in so many little ways.

My favourite part was the last line of the last chapter, when Sasuke and Sakura returned to the village holding hands and you wrote "bringing things full circle" it was just so perfect. They left together, they grew up through pain and love and forgiveness, and together they return. It was just… dear lord, I can't explain it.

Beautiful.

You're a master, of so many levels. If you're not already a published author, I in all seriousness urge you to consider it. Thank you for sharing such an exquisite masterpiece. Keep writing, you have an amazing gift!
An1meOtome chapter 18 . 7/3
dayum that was so well written i almost shed a tear at that ending well done :3
Haru chapter 19 . 6/29
That's...such a fulfilling ending. But I am not satisfied until I read every ItaSaku fanfic ever. Thank you.
Haru chapter 10 . 6/29
I would pay to see Itachi's face. The shocked one, of course.
Haru chapter 5 . 6/29
Itachi is surprisingly cute at glittery floors with lace pieces of cloth.
ukatoemina chapter 19 . 6/17
Oh my god. Just. Oh my god. This has to be the best ItaSaku fic I've ever read. This is the first and only fic (as of yet) that has even come close to making me cry. If not for the fact that I was reading the epilogue in a public setting, no doubt the tears in my eyes would have overflowed. At the start of the epilogue, I thought at first that it was in the point of view of Sakura and Itachi's child but then it wasn't. The hopeless romantic in view was a bit put off by that but then I remembered that Sakura is supposed to be 16, too early for her to have a child by my standards and apparently also Itachi's standards. I was also hoping for a happy ending but I just absolutely love how you ended it. It was so bittersweet and heart wrenching that even now more than 6 hours after first reading it, I still feel the pain and heartache. I must also commend you on this fic because you were able to nail this totally possible turn of events and things still coming back full circle. All in all, this was absolutely amazing. I would definitely love to read more of this but for now, I think my heart needs to take a break from all the heartache this story has caused it. Great story, great plot, great development! Everything was amazing!
lakeya2700 chapter 19 . 6/16
This was one of the best itachi and sakura fanfics
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 19 . 5/13
This was absolutely beautiful and touching. Excellent story telling.
Shebali chapter 19 . 4/13
You had me tearing up while reading the last chapter and I'm crying a little still. Such a lovely story. I didn't expect it to end like this when I started reading, but I don't find myself wishing for another ending.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love happy ends as much as the next person, but this feels right, so.

Thank you for your writing and I hope you're well and that future brings you joy.
Rizuki Dhan chapter 19 . 4/11
Gosh I broke down

Great job.
Rizuki Dhan chapter 18 . 4/11
He died in so much peace that it hurt as I was reading it
Faith chapter 19 . 3/16
Okay, I know that I'm so many years late and you probably won't see this, but after reading this fanfic I listened to "bye bye" by Mariah Carey and I just feel like the song IS PERFECT! (And I wish there was better world to describe perfect) for Sakura and itachi in this story. I was crying my heart out after listening. So whoever reading this, and if you read this whole fanfic from start to finish, plz go and listen to the song and tell me what you think.
Lotusxdoll chapter 19 . 2/21
It was so hard for me to finish this. Not because it was bad, but because it kept tugging at my heartstrings and I knew how it was going to end. For start to finish, I think you made Sakura believable. From her conflicting feelings to her realization over her feelings for Sasuke, it was just believable. I usually strongly dislike insta-love stories, but giving all that we learn about Itachi and know how it ends for him, I wanted so badly for that to happen between the lovers on borrowed time. But I'm happy you didn't go down that path because it made their journey so much more real. I also like that the ending left me feeling at peace with all that had happened... But I was a little teary for the last two chapters because they were so beautifully written, especially her time with Itachi. The last chapter being from her point of view really got me emotionally because one of the things they hardly tell you about a loved one dying that played a huge role in your life is that while in the beginning it feels like you'll never remember them without breaking down, eventually you do. The happy memories make you smile again and you do move on eventually, but they're always in your thoughts, and you're always wondering how things would be if they were still around. You move on, you remember them fondly, but you don't love them any less and you did a wonderful job of getting that across.

I have to admit, I'm always surprise by the pairings I'm so sure wouldn't work... Actually working. This is one of those. I've never liked Sakura-Sasuke, but I so love Sakura-Itachi and damn am I suddenly sad this didn't really happen in the anime/manga. All in all, this story was amazing and you are so talented with your ability to convey so much emotion in your writing!
1,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »