Reviews for Lost And Found
Aki WildQueen chapter 19 . 4/16
This story was immensely touching and moving. I fell in love with your characters; they spoke to me like a wonderful story should. It brought me to the point where I felt pain with them and cried when they did.

Thank you for this amazing story.
-Aki
lacomptessa chapter 1 . 4/15
This is so good! It positively oozes with potential. I can't wait to see what you'll do with it. To the next chapter!
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 1 . 4/3
This is the most beautiful, well written story. Absolutely beautiful.

I cried several times and had to take a break. Itachi stays true to his canon personality. It's just perfect.
nixnbix chapter 19 . 3/27
I never thought that a fanfiction would make me cry...but here I am..

This story is absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking. It just made my heart melt with how gentle and loving Itachi was...such a tragic ending for such a beautiful person.

I'm very happy that I read this from beginning to end - not that it was difficult as it was everlastingly captivating!

I thank you for the time and effort you put into this.
Lord Aides chapter 4 . 3/25
I know that this story is completed long ago yet I still want to write you some lines. It's been a quite a time since the last fanfic that didn't make me feel the rush while reading, at the same time not tiring at all. I actually skipped to the last two chapter and I really was amazed that you could keep it so calmly good till the end. An indeed very emotional overwhelmed ending. I really adore your writing so much! Thank you for such a great fanfiction.
By the way, I also admire your logical thinking in the way you build the storyline and so but there's just one detail in this chapter that makes me feel, well, incorrect. If Sakura was starved for about 2 weeks then she really should avoid solid food for about another 2 weeks or it'll either shock or damage her digesting system, no matter how slowly she eats the food :)
Lala Insane chapter 12 . 2/21
The content is good. I am enjoying this fanfiction. Although the ages of everyone is a little unclear. Plus Sakura is a little young to be shipped with Itachi. At least that's my view of it.

Ages:
You said Sakura was 15.
Itachi was 13 seven years ago so he is 20.
7 years ago Sasuke was 5 so he is currently 12.
Sakura would have been 7 seven years ago. Making her older than Sasuke.
That or she is really the same age and is also 12 currently.
I'm a little confused.
Sharkbait-ooohaha chapter 18 . 2/17
After dealing with the one review per chapter bullshit I'm back to write about some points I have missed in my review\comment below.
I think you have done a wonderful job portraying the characters. Itachi was written spot on from his pacifist nature and his loving personality to how he tries to do what's "best" for sakura. Sakura's character development also was a really well written piece (something I would like to see more of in fanfics) you captured it incredibly well. And Sasuke after he was told the truth about the massacre and has breakdown was relatable as readers and we felt what he was feeling and understood why and how he acted to that situation.
It does not matter how much people hate your ending with our beloved Itachi's death beause I think you can be forgiven just by posting this piece of beautiful literature.
Sharkbait-ooohaha chapter 19 . 2/17
This is truly one of the most moving and emotional stories I have read, not just in fanfiction but in all lit. peices. This whole journey has been a wonderful wonderful experience. Incredibly well written. Even if it takes place in the magical world of ninjas and jutsus it still has a relatable quality to it. This connects to the readers and captivates them to read one more chapter or just to finish this this whole 206K word story. (Which I did in a span of 2-3 days.) And I loved all of it begging to end. This is something beautiful. Keep up the great work. I look forward to read your next story.
Helennnn chapter 19 . 2/14
This made me cry so hard and at one point, I actually had to stop reading and take a break. It's so beautifully written and I'm so jealous of it. Not only that, but you've given me inspiration to continue with a story that I was so close to giving up on because I hit a block. Thank you!
I hate that Itachi died, but I think you ended this well and I especially like the ending of the epilogue, where Sakura feels as though he's with her and protecting her.
You'd have to be crazy not to love this story. It's perfect!
Lemmruko chapter 19 . 2/1
BEST FUCKING STORY EVERY. IM CRYING AMD BAWLING MY EYEBALLS OUT. I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING SUCH A MASTERPIECE.
Neleothesze chapter 19 . 1/27
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for writing and posting it.
Neleo
CrowKiller chapter 19 . 1/17
Thank you. Thank you so much for writing this.
I don't know how to express my gratitude any further: as my throat has closed over and words seem no be insufficient.
You did justice to Itachi, in a most truthful way. I have spent the last two chapters crying and yet, I wish it wouldn't be true, that at the very end, he would burst into her house, sweep Sakura away and they would be happy. Yet I am most glad you wrote it this way. No happy ending could have prevailed in such a life. I feel drained, yet blinded by all the magic you put in there? It all felt so tangible, so very real. I have lost one of my close friends 2 years ago and still, I can relate to the feeling of hoelessness, when bleak fates awaits, lurching in the shadows to take away someone you love.
Thank you. Thank you so much.
JelloXGiggles chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
that was so beautiful TT
Uchiha Misaki chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
A truly amazing story, it hit real close to home.
nomad chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
Fuck your sakura! Bitch can just stroll out of konoha , and come back like she's doing konoha a favour! TRAITOR! fucking sakura bitch slut story! Rest of rookie nine should just ignore despise her .. traitor to leaf! Itachi is the only loyal missing nin in the story! Fucking large forehea slut suckura! !
1,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »