Reviews for Doctor Bones
PurpleSong chapter 2 . 3/19
"Prostate exam" really jim. It was invented for your pleasure and your pleasure alone X3
karinuuzumaki chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Holy fuuucqq! This is good beyond word like-OHMYGOD ;-;
I know its kind of late to thanking about this story since you post it about 4 years ago, but still I need to thank you because you did write an excellent PWP on this entire fandom. I love how Bones being so dominant against Jim, and I love how Jim got so vulnerable around Bones' touch. Oh God, I'm losing words, this is perfect. Just all of my kinks in one story, and now after reading this I feel like pregnant all of the sudden, lol.
PS: you really should write more, lool XD
Regards,
K.
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Good job!
nhrc chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
..._..._..._.._

(Brain death caused by a cerebral story really really really overdose of corrupt sex - please do not notify the family!)
nhrc chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
As I claimed previously, and I quote:

Lol! Bones is so naughty, but I like it very much. :)
Spring7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This story desperately needs more chapters... maybe about a 100 chapters, if I'm honest.
Basilisk Ishikir chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
..././...
aomoa chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Hot
Spring7 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Oh my god.
Doni chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Omg, hotness. What could be better than playing doctor with a doctor? ;)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
love it! not sure if you did or not, but you need to have one where jim gets back at him D
Banbi-V chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
That was insanely sexy! I hope you write a fanfic where Bones does put that vibrator in Jim and messes with the buttons all day long. :
chinsui-hime chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Whew! Who knew Star Trek was so sexy.

This is the first star trek fic, I've ever read and I'm glad.

Keep up the great work.
oranges.all.zip chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Oh Yes! Loved it - Bones was so hawt and demanding. M, very nice. And your portrayal of Jim was so darn cute :) Thank you for writing this!
Ebony Coleman chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Holy shit. That was awesome. I wish I could say more but words fail my at the moment. Good Job!