Reviews for Shinigami Nonsense
mingxingxing chapter 2 . 9/18
there are 4 famous chinese mythological animals, which usually become a topic for anime like dr. rin or a case in detective conan.
phoenix is suzaku. it's represent fire.
dragon is seiryuu. it's represent water.
tiger is byakko. it's represent wind.
long-neck turtle is genbu. it's represent earth.

hyorinmaru might derived from seiryuu.

there are also another famous one, but usually separated from the 4, kirin.

so far i like this story, thought i want to ask, how did karin just get to be shinigami of all sudden? shouldn't she practice first to achieve that?
MotherofFerrets chapter 12 . 7/21
This was a really fun story to read! It had me smiling from start to finish. I don't think she made a "Bella decision", since that would imply she just threw everything away with no thought or consideration for her life or her family, friends, and responsibilities. Since, however, those things weighed heavily on her mind and almost made her choose to remain alive to stay with them, at her own expense, it was kind of the exact opposite of a Bella thing to do. I think the choice she made was a very normal and human one- after all who really wants to give up on something they really want, especially when it comes to love?
I think you wrote the characters really well, but I feel you did an especially great job on Karin, and I really loved her little band of reformed thugs that she adopted. Granny Hitsugaya and over-protective older brother Ichigo were also really great additions to the story as well, Ichigo especially gave me several good laughs.
Thanks for writing this story, like I said it was a total joy to read and I enjoyed every second of the ride. I hope to see more Bleach stories from you someday. Until then, goodbye, and thanks again for the fun!
MayDayegirl67 chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
I can totally agree, I can't understand the appeal of momo and toshiro together she's got a weak mind and has some serious codependency issues. They'd never work; she'd be the fragile girlfriend who needs to be coddled and toshiro would be bogged down with keeping his captaincy, keeping his division running smoothly, paperwork and keeping his GIRLFRIEND happy... see? Wouldn't work.
Udon-Chan chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
WAAAAH! It was perfect, so perfect! TT

69AnimeFreak69 chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
You know... why doesn't karin just take that thing of and regain her powers then go to seireitei and then from there go to the Urahara shop and get a gigai and live like she's still alive ?
HikariKarin chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
So awesome! :) love it! :)
IshidaH chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Sorry for the double review. It seemed that my sister had logged me out and the previous one was from her account. I also wanted to add some little thing about the last A/N. Karin did nothing like Bella/Twilight. Bella is just harped about one little fact while you showed Karin giving everything a lot of sense and time. And I also liked how you portrayed Genryuusai's relationship with Karin. Even though I am not one to say or request such things but you should totally do another Adventure fic as a sequel for this! It is this good :D
IshidaH chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
I loved this story! I never thought that I'd read such an amazing way to die in a HitsuKarin fanfic. It sounded pretty Bleach-ish in a lot of ways. The conversation of Genryuusai and Karin left me laughing too considering that all the while these guys were doing that, Hitsugaya and Ichigo were fighting over her in Rukongai! You spinned an amazing tale and if you ever write another HitsuKarin fiction, I won't be able to resist it.
I liked the chapter names, the length was desirable too and the way that you portrayed every character without them becoming near invincible was really good. Wishing you the best with other projects!
iLuvBleach chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
great story
Amaya-Ai chapter 12 . 9/28/2012

I really loved this story. :o It was SUPER well written, and I loved the way there was always a reason for everything. E.G., Karin didn't just join the pageant thing for nothing, she joined it for her team!

Speaking of her team, I really liked how this wasn't one of those stories where Karin has no friends and she's like this super genius who everyone avoids because of her family name - no, Karin was that Karin that she ACTUALLY is. The way she actually cared about soccer like she does in the actual series really made this story appealing.

I also love how she didn't fall all over Toshirou right away - way in character!

As for the little "Momo" part, I liked how you didn't make her this, like, evil jerk who does everything to keep Karin and Toshirou apart. And from the time she showed up in the story, I like the way you, unintentionally or intentionally, foreshadowed what was really going to happen - that she was going to confess to Toshirou.

I TOTALLY agree with everything you said about Momo.

Lastly, I have to say I was surprised when Ichigo showed up. I really thought the entire story was going to go without him - but I was not disappointed. "I'm watchin' you, punk." Honestly. I lol'ed.

I don't know what I wanted to happen in the end, but somehow, the one you chose was very... unsatisfying. I can understand your distress over it - it must have been extremely hard to pick one. But even though it was unsatisfying, it was also a reasonable decision for the ending. I mean honestly - who would want to give up a promise to their dead mother? Who would want to give up their family for love? That would be like tearing a giant chunk of love out of one's heart.

10/11 if I was grading this, I'd say.

It was an unsatisfying ending, but it was a very good ending. Needless to say, this is going into my favorites. :D

Sharpclaws chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
This was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it.
Silverpearl2 chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
good story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I wonder what oolong tea actually tastes like...
nureen chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Loved your story! It's awesome, funny, and heartfelt ;-) I love how you described their emotions to us-I really enjoyed this story!
Shaybo27 chapter 12 . 12/20/2011