Reviews for Reflections on an Engagement
LJB2011 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
You really have a talent for writing, this one is super adorable
Fireborn101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That was ver cute . I like how everyone's reactions were realistic. Poor Azula :(
Serena chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I was squealing with glee the whole story. It was so cute! It was perfect. I love your Maiko stories.
Laser Lance 720 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Did Zuko burn the palace down? She has so much confidence in him its astonding. I loved this everyone reacted just like I thought they would, and I loved Ty Lee the most, she's so sweet. Poor Azula though I love her too.
prince zuko3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
your email would soon be getting filled with - fanfiction... prince zuko3 reviewed ...

great story again, this time there wasnt as much description, but this story isnt needed, seeing as its a mostly dialog story first hand, and a descriptive text second, but you still managed to include some small unneeded but defiantly wanted detailing of the world as it is. well done once again.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This is good. I really like everyone's reations. Katara eager to help out Mai, Zuko asking Aang to be his best man, Aang wondering when he can pop the question to Katara someday, Suki wondering when Sokka will ask the question, Sokka being a killjoy then cheering up at shopping, Ty Lee being all squeeing, Iroh being sentimental, Toph being...well, Toph. I also like how you included Azula and Ozai, you didn't need to do that to have a good story, but it does add a lot. The final sentace of Azula's was really sad. And did Ozai truly not know love even with Ursa? Boy, he's cold. Can't wait to read the wedding. I wonder who will be maid of honor? But my guess is Ty Lee since she knows Mai best.
chakragoddess chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I really liked the format of this one-shot. I also liked how you included Azula and Ozai in there as well - I had completely forgotten about them in their asylum/prison cell.
Wolf1337 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Hi, hope you don't get irritated by so many reviews...So I just finished reading this and I like this one a lot better then the actual proposal. I thought it was cute how everyone reacted and to see everyone's point of view. Even Azulas and Ozai's. I must say when the name "Azula" popped up on the screen I was rather surprised. You haven't really had her in your stories for a long time so my eye's went wide for a second or two.

Oh yeah! I was going to tell you! I just want to request and Idea. Can you maybe write in your summaries if the story is a sequel ore something because it would help a lot. Instead of guessing all the time. Not that it bothers me THAT much knoow...

But I really liked this one. and I'm keeping it as a favorite :)

Oh btw I'm sick so that's why I read all your stories... don't think I'm a no lifer...cause..I have a life...*VICTORY*
ishxallxgood chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
OMG 3333333333

kalicious chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Awwwwwwww, this is sweet.
Wolf Lover42 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
TheGobe chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Great one shot, i especialy loved azulas part, i could really see her thinking that.
things24 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
All the characters reactions were very in character! But Sokka's seemed a bit over done... but still funny!
Firelord Lionheart chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Not bad at all. I especially like the Azula and Ozai parts. Can't wait for the actual wedding. I'm surprised you didn't add a part with Mai's parents.
bubblylady chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
is there a wedding one shot coming up?

i love how you included the bad pplz in this and sokka sukis and ty lees responses the best. also i love how guesses their reactions dead on