Reviews for Kyrian of Thrace
I love it
pia chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Wow lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Loved this story! Makes them more human.
crzychigurl343 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
hahahaha you completely captured the essence of Kyrian in this although I would think Amanda would be a bit more pushy about him being sick but you definitely nailed Kyrian...especially at the end about him wanting to have sex with her! job well done...definitely 5 stars out of 5 if such a rating was possible :)
admetaxo chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
That was adorable! I loved it. I loved how Kyrian battled the cold until he couldn't deny it it. I loved how he turned away from her as he blew his nose. You definitely had Kyrian down to a T. It was so friggin' cute how Amanda took care of him. I loved your attention to detail and your way of describing everything. I could literally imagine reading this in one of the DH novels. I love Kyrian and Amanda, their one of my favorite couples EVER and you really made this believable. Kudos to you! :D Keep up the amazing writing.
forevermee chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This was so adorable. Kyrian and Amanda are one of my all time favourite couples in the Dark-Hunter series. You've done such an amazing job with this story, you're really good at describing. I only just got into reading the Dark-Hunter series this year, so I'm a bit late. But I eventually caught up, and I'm so happy you made a fanfic. Well done!
What story will I fall into chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Aww, this is too cute!
Timekeeper101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Very well done. You got their characters down perfectly-not to mention, you wrote the most accurately spelled portrayals of sneezing I've ever seen. And though this is a bit of an overdone concept in the world of fanfic (a character gets a cold, lover has to take care of him or her), it didn't feel overdone because of the way you wrote it, paying close attention to detail and to characterization. Again, well done!
manebella chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
so happy i found this story... kyrian and amanda are my absolute favourite couple! so congrats!
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Se hon that was just so cute I can't tottally see that happening loved thanks for sharing
I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
aw! this was really good! It totally fit in with Kyrians character. Lols. Bless, that was funny. Great story!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
oh that was so sweet! Poor proud warrior. Kudos to Amanda for realizing he needed to experience the whole shebang before he would allow her to help him.
Purple Lavenders chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
L-O-V-E-D I-T!

Congrats! I love Kyrian, and I really think you described his character perfectly! It was short and sweet!

Looking foward for another stories!

Purple L.
LTTn3rd chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Completely and utterly wonderful. THIS is what fanfiction is supposed to be like. *worships at feet and adds to favorites*
Morning Star88 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009