Reviews for We Know It's Never Simple, Never Easy
kestralgirl chapter 33 . 1/12/2013
love this one as well :). it's not as good as the first one but then how often do you find a sequel better than it's predecessor. and now to start reading the final chapter. also, once again, well done on a great piece of writing :).
jackie-o86 chapter 33 . 10/12/2011
Love these stories and will read the third installment but I didn't like what you did here at the end with Hermione at all.. Way out of character and really didn't make a lot of sense. I know you wanted to keep things interesting but for her to tell Ginny she contemplated having sex with her brother? I don't get it. I don't think Ron would do that to Ginny either.
Skald of Freya chapter 33 . 10/2/2010
Sigh, you and the plot devices... You know, I almost forgave you after Ginny's coma. Anyhow, I figure you'll fix it, but it doesn't mean I like it.

But to be fair I'm mostly a sucker for happy fluff stories, but not everything can be like that. Overall though, excellent stuff.
Skald of Freya chapter 17 . 10/2/2010
Ok, so this might just pan out ok. But you seem pretty fond of plot devices, the whole Hermione leaving thing was pretty flaky from the start.
Skald of Freya chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Just had to say this before I moved on with the story.

I have to admit I actually yelled "What the fuck?" when you revealed Hermione had a son. I'm pretty annoyed at the decision to let 6 years pass as well. It wasn't something I expected nor was it something I enjoyed. I pretty much hate stories where a couple gets back together after years and years, so I'm having trouble seeing how this can work out without pissing me off even more.
Traeger chapter 33 . 7/8/2010
Amazingly done. I couldn't find a single thing wrong with the entire story. Keep up the excellent work!
Solsticio21 chapter 30 . 5/25/2010
Great chapter, so exciting to read the part of Ginny's news to her family and te proposal!
Solsticio21 chapter 22 . 5/25/2010
Luna and George (and Fred) are the angels of this relationship LOL I totally love them and even more in your stories. Their support for Hermione and Ginny is the best. And Luna in this capter was freaking awesome!
Solsticio21 chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
An adorable reunion! I'm becoming fan of your stories LOL
your-ass-was-nice chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 33 . 2/13/2010
What the hell is wrong with you? Why can't you just let them be bloody happy? Anyway...another fabulous installment of the epic. I particularly love Lennox...he sounds exactly how you'd expect him to be. And Hermione and Ginny as mothers are so damn cute. I actually wooped out loud when they got back together and just screamed lots as Hermione dug herself further into that hole. Excellent job again my dear and tomoro i shall continue the epic. x
numberxnineteen chapter 33 . 10/25/2009
Im so addicted to your stories... i mean I dont even know all that much about HP, but this has def. opened my eyes. Everything about it is compelling; the characters are real, and most of all the relationship is working out perfectly- as its not all mush, but not all unbalanced. Perfect score.
go-sullivan chapter 33 . 10/25/2009
HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP!

And one more time HOLY CRAP!

Also "SHUT UP RON!"

The teasers. HOLY CRAP!... GAH... OEgharpoghapoerhgoaehgahe OH MY GOD!

Why did I promise to get off the internet by eleven pm... NO! Curiosity will give me insomnia...
go-sullivan chapter 32 . 10/25/2009
HOLY SHIT. CAPTAIN. I'm pretty excited.

And I want to see the stag party and the bacherlorette party... Which yeah.. how's that going to go down, if they get a stripper for Hermione. I'd just buy insane sex toys and have a vagina shaped cake... I supposed. WHICH I must now make friends with lesbians that plan to get married just to buy a vagina cake...
go-sullivan chapter 31 . 10/25/2009
I hope they have a girl haha.