Reviews for Jubilee
Ahlysha chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Hehejehe. ::chortling:: I love it. Total ear candy. Awesome. Can I use that?
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Funny!
SpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
You went full circle with this one. It tied up so nicely. But I will say, I just can't see Trip making that statement about 'enjoying the view', or T'Pol blurting 'eye candy'.

Either way, I still enjoyed it. I love your writing style.

SpaceCowboy.
Eratta chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
ahhhhhhhh what humiliation, but soooo funny! I nearly screamed out loud! Excellent little fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Starbaby!

I could hear the voices in this fic. I don't even really watch Enterprise that often and have been a bit disappointed with it, but this story is perfect. You made me care a little more for T'Pol and you made me laugh right along with Trip and Hoshi. Thanks for a fun read.

Jade
Mackenzie chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
lmao! That was wonderful! The characterization was perfect, and you made the humour believable. more, please!
Suzanne chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
LOL! I can't stop laughing! You realize, of course, that I will NEVER be able to hear the words "Eye Candy" without thinking of this story!
Kate Anderson chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Trip's hinterland...what a great way to start my day! I've really gotta start reading more Enterprise fic
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Ohhhh, very nice once again! You are the master! I am but a sud-bottom vagrant trying to dance at your ball! Oh, and I couldn't agree more about Trip's hinterland. LOL MMmmmmmm, that man is ... enticing.
TripFan chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
I LOVED, adored, and thoroughly enjoyed this! Total brain candy!
Ryven chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
I love the vocabulary breakdown! very vulcan, totally t'pol!
The Rose chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
hehehe very well done! That's a great story! :-D more please!
bluespace chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
i love your writing. i added this to my faverates list, you have to write more.
Joycelyn Solo chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
That was great. Loved the vocabulary breakdown-probably one of the mind games T'Pol plays in her head when trying not to think too hard about why we humans do some of the very human things we do. :)
Briar Rose chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
OH, Meg - you absolutely NEVER fail please! That was marvelous and had me spraying coffee all over the keyboard! You try explaining 'What's so funny?' to a four year old!