Reviews for A Tale of Two Edwards: Moving Forwards & Backwards
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/1
this is soooo good please update! :'( need more!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
This is such an amazing story hope you finish it one day. But realise that is unlikely since the last update was early 2010. Have really enjoyed it shamre it was never concluded.
gatorgrl91 chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
What happened? I was so looking forward to reading the sequel! It's been several years, but if y'all ever decide to finish, I'll read it.

Thx! :)
Tinklinas chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I really hope you continue this. I love it so far. 2 days and i read both of them.
candi9699 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
will this ever be finished? anyone know what happened?
jdc0630 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
FUCK ME...PLEASEEEE tell me you are not going to just drop this...that you are planning on updates...SOON !?

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR FIRST STORY & came right over here to this one.

You have me hooked...BAD !

Please let me know you are going to finish this & soon.

Thank you muches for sharing both your wonderful stories with me.

Jamie Crabtree
thepinktabby chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
*poke poke poke* Moar plz, Kthnxbai!
nitsuAPJ chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Great chapter, are you going to continue this story? (please say yes... and mean it!) lol

Pam
JackieGarner chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
OMGGGGG Please update - cant wait to see where this story goes
Madison Elliott chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
I love this story I really hope that you will update when you get the time I can't wait to find out what Edward asked James to do .
lalalalala chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
UPDATE , please? im begging because its sooooooo good, i have been waiting for months
yo chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
update!

i am dying cause its been soooooooooooooooo long!
SaMiszczak0726 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
I'm glad I went and check out the rest of your stories otherwise I never would have know there was a sequel. I love it so for. More of the Bella and Cullen scenes but who doesn't looking forward to reading more. I love this story. I hope Cullen doesn't cheat on Bella with the other chick. And I hope that Bella and James stay just friends and friends only.
dinkadot chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
I am loving a tale of two edwards and this sequel, i really hope that you update soon, i am dying to know if her and james and William and tanya end up swapping or if bella can be faithful with James watching over her. Anyway awesome stories cant wait for the rest of it.

brandi :)
Princess0926 chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
omg! are you forgetting to update? hurry soon!