Reviews for Love Without Rules
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This was just so good! The flawed and haunted Spock Prime was something new and intriguing to me, this brash and sassy Christine was also very attractive. I can't help but want more of this duo now, they spoiled me a bit I have to admit. I also want to commend you for the ending, that jealousy over the younger Spock was icing to the cake, b-e-y-o-n-d sexy scene.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I love your stories of broken people and the way they handle their brokenness. I think Spock Prime may be a natural for you... ;-)
Spockchick chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
What a beautiful study of those left behind by the destruction of Vulcan. Spock was so flawed and yet so loveable. So much wonderful wordsmithing here - the rasp of his tongue on the bars of their relationship, people living among broken glass having to be careful, young Spock's admission of his geological progress with Uhura. I rarely cry at fic, but these characters are so whole and real, I was moved.
Linstock chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
On my. That was a simply amazing story. It was so emotionally complex. The layers of universes, time, experience, culture and necessity were compelling. I especially liked seeing the gradual stripping away of the preconceptions of what should be and the assimilation of what is their present reality.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Another great story! I'm really liking your version of Spock Prime!
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hi Djinn!

Sorry, I'm late. But I spent my time in a productive way: watching TNG. Lol

This one was such a heartbreaker. Very insightful although. The despair from Spock Prime was very real, his temptives (is it an english word?) in recuperate or at least, mitigate his wrong doings let to see a lot of what would be ST if the series or movies taken a more emotional realistic view, or a darker concept.

Chapel here is strong, much more than ever. She is capable of deal with life without be bitter, I would say experienced. Something that sometimes lacks in Chapel Prime possible-future-versions. Well, no one can blame her, she passed for a lot.

Hey, did you ever think about how would be if NU!Spock meet Chapel Prime?
hopefuladdict chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Absolute, Pure, Greatness. You have made me a Spock/Chapel girl. I didn't think it could be done, I also need a cold shower...uh...yeah...thanks for that.
ejectingthecore chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I can't put my finger on it, but I just really love this. I guess that's a perfect reaction, huh? Rather not try to figure out why.
murphycat chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow. I have to admit, not my favorite storyline of yours, but an outstanding piece of writing. I love the part about living among people who are like broken glass. That is a stunning analogy. Your writing becomes more sophisticated with each story and your imagination is seemingly infinite. I would enjoy more of your Sp/Ch stories in any timeline, but the original is still my favorite.
shakeahand55 elbowrocks911 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Woo hoo! Oh yea baby! Dude...still so wrong but oh so right. I was thinking a few minutes ago when I seen it was a new story from you, I hadn't yet clicked to see the pairing or summary, but I was so excited hopeing it was some Spock Prime/Nu!Christine...

I don't know if that means your just so amazing at what you write you leave me [and everyone else] always wanting more, or I'm a sad excuse for a human being and I crave anything Trek [Spock/Chapel Spock/Chapel/McCoy/Kirk) heck I should stop talking now I think this isn't going to make any sense, I hope it does but with me you never know...

Ok just to make it clear :D I FREAKING LOVED THIS and it was nice how you made Christine a non-Starfleet [as in not on the Enterprise or any other ship] chick in this, totally wicked!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That was amazing. I love the different character studies of these two. In all your fics I find them endlessly interesting, whether I like them or simply enjoy them(or both).

Christine from this unverse was on the Enterprise though. McCoy spoke to her in the first half of the movie, she was offscreen but still she was there. Aside from that, this was a flawless crossover without going AU.

I liked Christine making friends with T'Varian. The fruit device was pretty funny. Her interactions with Sarek and the younbger Spock were well done. But of course the principal relationship between herself and SP were amazing. I loved the growth and the honesty. Yes, even after the reality of Christine's death in SP's universe.

I felt sad for this Spock. He truly should not have been blamed for what happened to Vulcan. It wasn't really his fault. But I guess it all goes back to Vulcans not really being immune to emotion. I just see him being once more an outcast, and alone as he has never been before.

I guess that makes me really glad he took a chance and pursued Christine.

Thanks for posting. I'm gonna stop bending your ear about your own fic now and go read some more.;)

-Ellie