Reviews for 21 Guns
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
At the point when Cyclonis goes into a death like coma, I assume the Storm Hawks find her.
StormRocker chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
OMG! Unbelievable! LOVE IT :D
Anne chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
*Sniff* No one has ever managed to make me cry this much by a story...it was so beautiful.
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
That was so amazingly beautiful! I don't think I've read anything better about DA/MC ever. I have to say, you have a real gift for writing tragedy and angst and this story is going into my favorites
Sailor Donut chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was really sad, but I loved it. I think it was a perfect interpretation of how Cyclonis would have reacted to the events of the season (series?) finale. Great job!
thegamingdemon chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This is so sad *sniff* And its hard to make me cry when I'm a reading a story, I've also cried when I read one of crazyrandomgirl's stories...This story is awesome *sniff*
Pascy chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I should have listened to the warning! But no, I just had to continue! And to make thing worse, I had to read it twice because my hands were shaking so much and my eyesight was becoming blurry! Anyway now to reviewing the actual story. I love when heart-breaking fics are done in 1st person because you feel like you are them and that makes it sadder. Brilliantly done! Make another soon! Although try not to make it so sad!