Reviews for I Won't Tell
zoepanda654 chapter 4 . 6/12
Again, fine writing, but did you ever read the books? Or did you read them but skip over the parts where he was saying in New Moon that if Bella ever wanted something else she would him go, or when he was saying he would do anything that was best for her? I think all of this is unrealistic.
zoepanda654 chapter 1 . 6/12
Fine writing but I just wanted to point out a HUGE flaw. In the twilight official illustrated guide, it clearly states that once vampires mate, their feelings about each other never change. Therefore, it would be literally impossible to get a divorce. I mean, I know this is fan-fiction, where fans are supposed to make up stories that could have happened, but jeez, get your facts right.
When is the next chapter
Rhonda chapter 10 . 8/11/2015
Bella a Bitch in this story and can't make up her about anything and this will always between them.
Edwardloverxoxo chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
i like this story
keep up the good work:)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Whats the the secret!
elizabeth bennette chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Yes. Please update soon. Thanks
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
I am genuinely so confused. These characters seem to have no continuity at all and some of the decisions and events don't really make sense... I see that it's rated T so I assume it's written by a teen? The actions of Bella and Edwards behavior just seem really ridiculous ...
alohamaholas chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
update soon - sorry for a short review!
Princess Baby Bride chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, I LOVE THIS ENTIRE STORY TO BE EXACT! Can't wait for thenext chapter! Kissing up. Gotta love it!
Future Mrs.Masen29 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Whats going on with bella and emmett?
Twihardtothecore chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Wow i like this. Keep going
kikichugirl chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Very nice story. Please continue. :) I love how Emmett and Rosalie get back together, effectively tying it up nicely.

And in the beginning, keeping the secret from us readers was much, muchly evil. Though I suspected as such.
elly42 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011