Reviews for I Won't Tell
Rhonda chapter 10 . 8/11/2015
Bella a Bitch in this story and can't make up her about anything and this will always between them.
Edwardloverxoxo chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
i like this story
keep up the good work:)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Whats the the secret!
elizabeth bennette chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Yes. Please update soon. Thanks
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
I am genuinely so confused. These characters seem to have no continuity at all and some of the decisions and events don't really make sense... I see that it's rated T so I assume it's written by a teen? The actions of Bella and Edwards behavior just seem really ridiculous ...
alohamaholas chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
update soon - sorry for a short review!
Princess Baby Bride chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, I LOVE THIS ENTIRE STORY TO BE EXACT! Can't wait for thenext chapter! Kissing up. Gotta love it!
Future Mrs.Masen29 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Whats going on with bella and emmett?
Twihardtothecore chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Wow i like this. Keep going
kikichugirl chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Very nice story. Please continue. :) I love how Emmett and Rosalie get back together, effectively tying it up nicely.

And in the beginning, keeping the secret from us readers was much, muchly evil. Though I suspected as such.
elly42 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
no! Bella's terrible
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
keep it up
crow chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
This is the worst Edward I have ever read. The most unattractive, weak specimen of a man/boy. I can understand still loving Bella; I would still love my husbadn if he cheated on me. But the way he is acting is like HE was in the wrong.

And don't get me started on Bella.

And the pool has jets going, but Bella can make out rose petals reading "I love you" floating on top? Really?
miranda04 chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
So, Edward "understands" and even apologizes for blowing up and letting it get that far?

And what kind of court-appointed therapist books a romantic getaway for clients?

I just noticed this is rated T and am assuming the author is a teen as well, inexperienced in life, etc.

At this point, I cannot feel anything positive for ANY of the characters. The best is Rosalie, but you would think that even she would have enough sense to know that notifying Edward about having Emmett getting involved with Bella's in vitro would be the right thing to do.
miranda04 chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Uhhhh...I realize that they're young, but what kind of people are Bella & Emmett to decide to try to have Edward's kids?

Right now, I have no sympathy for Bella. At all. I don't know how she can redeem herself. I'm torn between reading to find out or just leaving these stupid characters.