Reviews for KibaHina Oneshots
Vernon Hediger chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
*gapes, hits button, applause*15/10, man!
Vernon Hediger chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow. This is nice, and KibaHina is one of my favorite pairings.
SilverWolfStar chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
What a way to leave it! :O

That was cute... Incredibly cute - and definetley getting better with the writing style! ;P

I liked the line... Um...

"Kiba chuckles, a light fluttery feeling overwhelming him. "Man, you're adorable." Just as quickly as he says this, his eyes shoot open. "Uh, I-I mean.. You know, that- that you look.. Nice." He swallows nervously, eyes darting to the side."

That. That isn't a line. .##

But it was funny and actually did make me laugh out loud... Then my mum, cause she wanted to know what was so funny... .##

AMAZING! Keep updating, purdy pwease with thousands of KibaHina love sprinkled on top! X3

~ Wolfie-chan . x
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
that was awesome update soon!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
awesome love it!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
that was awesome oh boy!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
that was awesome!
alphabetgirl chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
OMGGGG, awwwwwwwwww. dude, these are so cuteee!
alphabetgirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
awwwwww!
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
Aww! This was my favorite chapter!

I love your writing, it's realistic and...Just...Plain nice! XD *couldn't think of a better adjective*
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Aw, that wuz so cute I luved it! XD
KibaGurl08 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Awwww That was amazing!

i loved the way you wrote it, it was so sweet :)

keep up the good work :)
SilverWolfStar chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
83 Loved this one!

Have I reviewed this story before? I'm not sure :/

If not, I apologise, since this, I know, is gonna be a pretty epic load of one-shots!

I will say though, not sure when you wrote the second one-shot, but you've definetley improved your writing style in the third one!

I noticed it halfway through, and I was like "WOW!" Not to say that the first two weren't good, they were amazing, but so far, the third one is my favourite! :)

YAY FOR KIBAHINA! XD

Update soon please! :D

~ Wolfie-chan .
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Aw.. that was cute. You should be proud of yourself! I really don't like a lot of love stories, but I actually loved this one! Probably because Hinata and Kiba are my favorite couple... oh well, good job!
Moon Light Fire Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/23/2009