Reviews for Lee's Inexplicable Crush
ranoshi chapter 1 . 10/5
Nice to see the two get along :-)
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 2/14
Awesome story. It would be fun if Neji was behind Sasuke going after Orochimaru :P
snowgem chapter 1 . 2/11
That was way funnier than it had any right to be. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Well, Sakura is screwed.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Hehe, Neji is to Fate as Lee is to Youth. Neither can go ten minutes without mentioning it.

And the craziest part, the only Genin mentioned by the two who changes their opinion of them in the slightest is Naruto.
Iris chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I approve.
PenguinOtaku chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Aww! Tenten and Neji are so cute!
Missingwings chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
*Gasp* IT WAS NEJI'S FAULT! It makes sense! Neji made a deal with Orochimaru to get Sasuke out of the village so that the Hyuuga clan would become the most prestigious in Konoha! And since Tenten was the one who told him this... Hmm... This brings about so many conspiracy theories!
Cherry Blossom Shadow chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I realize that this fic has been out some, hmm, 4 years, but I just read it today, and I think it was awesome!
The prevalent dialogue really captured my attention throughout your whole ... oneshot. Still, I enjoyed very much, especially the second-class clan jibe.
I will have to thumb through your admittedly extensive collection to find other precious gems of stories such as this, but I thoroughly enjoyed the experience; thank you for publishing this story.

God bless,
sasuke140 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This was so cute.
Firestorm2004 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
That's hilarious, especially because of their comments about Hinata, and nobly sacrificing herself... it's as though he can see the future!

Keep up the excellent work. You did a great job on capturing their attitudes.
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is totally what I was thinking the whole damn time! You know, the Naruto World can be very complicated sometimes... O_O' and again, great fan fic!
otherwiseme chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
i really loved the neji/tenten banter(:(: im so pleased you didn't make neji a emotionless, boring person who was only focused on fate and destiny.
k chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
heh poor Tenten, Neji is so oblivious.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
An honest view on Sakura. Oh, and this really bothered me: you misspelled Sakura's name in the summary.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »