Reviews for The silent one
Rena The Insane chapter 13 . 10/12/2010
You're on a roll, Choco-chan! And grocery store! And L! And killing! Oh my god, you're amazing.

Shinji: LIGHT I'M NOT FREAKING EMO!

Katsumi: Yes you are, Ikari-san!

Shinji: Wait, how did you two get here?

Shiro: ...we walked through the front door.

Shinji: RENA I HATE YOU!
Taylor Lee D chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
Awesome chapter Choco! I loved it(!) and I can't wait for more!
Rena The Insane chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
GROCERY STORE CHAPTER! YAYZ!

And that was the BEST CHAPTER EVER! So mysterious! And Lenny-chan is in there too, of course. If she sees this she'll probably wish to kill you.

And swimming!

Shinji: Swimming is boring.

Rena: NO IT ISN'T!
Taylor Lee D chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
Awesome chapter Choco! Have fun in Australia and New Zealand
Rena The Insane chapter 11 . 7/24/2010
Rena: CHOCO! What took you so long to start writing again?

Shinji: Because- didn't you already say this. By the way, why the hell did it take YOU twenty days to finish a chapter.

Rena: Because... I was watching Kuroshitsuji.

Shinji: Oh my GOD Rena! What's wrong with you?

Rena: The square root of pi equals NONE FOR YOU!

Shinji: I don't freaking WANT pie. I want Miyu!

Rena: No, Miyu is probably off somewhere else right now. You have to go find her.

Shinji: Is this a way for me to escape your house.

Rena: No.

Shinji: WHY?

Rena: Excellent chapter, Choco-chan! I can't wait for more even though I probably won't be seeing another chapter until 2011. And I'm not in an airport. I'm going to a lake. And how the hell are you using a computer in an airport?

Shinji: Seriously, stop talking.
Taylor Lee D chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
Awesome chapter Choco! I like your little skits they were funny! I'm glade you finaly updated!
Rena The Insane chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
OH MY GOD! YOU ACTUALLY PUT A FECKING CHAPTER UP! But it's so damn short... Have fun with Black Star! And, L's a werewolf? Cool!

Rena: You'd better finish the chapter more quickly!

Shinji: She never will finish a chapter within a period of one month. Why bother?

Rena: Because she just might do what I say!

Shinji: ...
Taylor Lee D chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
that was great! I really liked! I like me! It was a little short but It was good! I can't wait for more choco!
Rena The Insane chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
Rena: It's L-senpai-sama-kun!

Shinji: Rena shut the f**k up!

Rena: Noez! Anyways, you're alive! Well, I knew that because I would be mourning you if you were dead. Did You have fun at church, Choco-chan?

Shinji: Screw this, I'm gonna watch Evangelion!

Rena: Let me watch too!

Shinji: But, you're on episode TWO!

Rena: You DID want me to watch this!

Shinji: ...damn.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
Hope you are still alive, cuz I REALLY want to see the next chapter
Taylor Lee D chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
that was a good chapter. It ened to soon though. Talk to ya latter choco.
Rena The Insane chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Rena: OMG YOU FINISHED!

Shinji: Yeah, and what's with these Olympics things? The only Olympics I've heard of is the Pokemon Olympics. AND WILL YOU FREAKING TELL ME WHAT THE HELL A TURTLE IS?

Rena: NO!

Shinji: Aw,

Rena: Good chapter! NOW WRITE MORE!
Rena The Insane chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
AVATAR! I TOOK YOU TO SEE AVATAR! or i forced you to watch pandora hearts (my new obsession), or yugioh abridged. not new moon! RAWR! and mwha, we're gonna torture shinji to DEATH!

Shinji: No way you won't.

Rena: Yes we will! I'll see you at the skihill Choco! Byebye!

Shinji: You should really stop being friends with her. She has some sort of mental issue or something...

Rena: NO I DON'T!
Taylor Lee D chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Funny ending to the skit! Is Jay-chan the H named friend or is that rena? I really liked it! PLZ UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBALE!
Taylor Lee D chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
very good but much much much to short. the next update better be longer. That was guite interesting! I liked it alot. Don't tack to long to write the next update!