Reviews for Why Wolves Imprint
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Please, I'm begging you to add more. I re read The Mythical Manners all the time. It's time to change it up and what better way than this one
SailorJupiter001 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Loved it!
bonzgirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I would love to see a second part to this story. Have to agree with the others though, if Leah is the alpha female, Jake should not have imprinted except for tribal necessity. Maybe the imprint with Nessie should break once the child is born? I really never understood the Alpha imprinting on anyone other than the Alpha Female. It takes to much attention away from the role (protector of the tribe and humans) to be useful. It just goes against nature to have an Alpha wolf imprint on a vampire, hybrid or otherwise. Just another opinion.
MizzyVicky chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Hate it yes there are some inconsitencies luke there shape ahifters not cant have children.I completeley and most utterly hate Blackwater,Lacob and Jeah thanks forr your time.
A.J.Fields chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love it! Maybe write this into a multi-chapter story? Or maybe a one shot of Leah talking to the council? Or when everyone finds out Leah is the only one who can have kids? I would love more! :)
Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Your idea of why the werewolves imprint is ridiculous. You say the alphas have babies together and the other wolves imprint so the alpha female "would not be tempted to stray". Leah was the first female wolf. Ever. And then why did Jacob, the alpha, imprint. The third wife was an imprint; she had kids. Also, in the books wanted to be able to have kids. Now you make her take it for granted, and "she resented the ability." Really?
dreamy outsider chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Pleeease add more to the story! It's really good! Pretty please with a cherry on top? AND SPRINKLES! :)I PLEAAASE
Suki chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This just made me so sad. Surprisingly, I could never see Leah wanting Jacob, but this just put a whole new spin on things. I like it; it just made me sad. Besides the obvious issue, Nessie was being nice, and Leah's being a bitch. I think you nailed the characters. Wonderfully written.
PastryChef21 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I love this story. It's a great one shot. Would love for you to continue writing :)
IBTeri chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I agree would be awesome if you could write more of this story.
VickyP chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ok so this was an awesome story and I think that you can totally add more to it... just saying!
FadingSlowly chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
wowwww, that sucks! not the story, but it sucks for the characters. you did a great job. i loved the idea and i like how it was written. well played!
narna chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
love love love it!
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
oh my. how depressing. i feel for leah even though she is being a bit of a bitch...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »