Reviews for Beholden
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Good work!
Curly Bubble chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I really liked it, despite the whole cliche boy saves girl angle. I wish there was more to read.
Ninazadzia chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I loved this, it was a really interesting take on Fale's whipping and why Madge delivered the medicine. Beautiful!
xx Nina
Reptile Princess chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
that was cuute! i liked it a lot!
MsCassity chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I love a protective Gale :) Such a beautiful one shot!
Kuroi Yuuki chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wow, this story is awesome! I wish I saw this one sooner. I will be reading all the other books too. You rocks! You are the first person I saw that have so much Madge/Gale stories and I was like JACK POT!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
really so good!
Sapphire-Mirror chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Hello! New reader and new fan of your work. I actually came from DMHGFan's profile (that author is one of my faves) and I noticed that a lot of the faved stories on DM's page are your works so I gave it a shot. I like your style: simple but rife with emotion. Will you be updating this fic or is it just one-shot? Well whatever you decide, I hope you keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this :D
nebakanezer chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That was perfect. Galant Gale coming to her rescue! )
tinplan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Straight to my favorites.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
D'aww, poor Madge. Though I can understand Gale's surliness in this context too. I do like how he still has time to be heroic enough to save her, on the other hand ;). Again, nothing wrong with the characterization. I see this happening in canon as well.
scoobygal chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I was just in the mood for a quick Gadge story, and reread this. You know me, I just love the parts of your stories when Gale is saving Madge from some big ugly bad guy/s. It's so CUTE!
Pine Gorilla chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
You have a lot of talent.
chuck love chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
heyyodude chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE THIS 3 You're a brilliant writer, seriously, this is fab! Gadge is my new favorite ship because of you! YYAAYYAYAY!

Peace, Love and Good Karma,