Reviews for Dreams of Yesteryear
wow chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow WOW!
Poncho D chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Pretty much everything I can think of to say has been said in the other reviews. Well done!

Keep writing,

Poncho D
whatsamatta chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I think this was terribly sweet, but there was one line that had me laughing and it had nothing to do with Mattimeo or Tess . . .

"She shooed him out the door. "Now, don't come back until after supper. Your father and I need to talk.""

Talk . . . Right . . . I just can't get over that. Nicely done.
warrior4 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Pretty good I'd say. Only one real small quibble, if you want to call it that. As I recall the book "Mattimeo" they usually spell Mattimeo's nickname with an "i" rather than with a "y". But that's not really a big deal and I'm just nickpicking. Otherwise nicely done. I liked the scenes you included from the book as well as what happened afterwards. It was fluffy yes, but a little bit of fluff isn't all that bad every now and again.
Mariel of Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Your right, there aren't enough Mattimeo and Tess stories. Thanks for writing one! (Maybe I'll write one sometime) It was sweet, and very fluffy _ Over all, wonderful one-shot.

~Mariel
Red Squirrel Writer chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was a lovely little fic, though somehow I feel like the "raging river" thing has been overdone. That part was slightly rushed with the "I love yous" exchanged. Overall the fic lent itself to more subtle, quiet moments, so it also felt a little out of place. Do you know what I mean? Other than that it's just fine and dandy for a Matti/Tess story. We need more fics like this.