Reviews for Gaps in Love
dimitriXroza100 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
You should continue on with it.
fdj chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
oh what the fuck you have rose save herself for dimitri? even though hes been fucking Tasha for years...fuck that I officially hate your story!
hjdf chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
how can you have rose still want that asshole? he left you so he could have kids with Tasha rose! if Tasha had gotten pregnant he would be marring Tasha right now! cant you see that you stupid stupid girl!
sjj chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
oh I hope she did marry him..Adrian I mean. you leave rose for Tasha and have sex with her but you cant stand the thought of rose having sex with someone else? awww poor dimitri...bullshit if you can fuck Tasha with no thought of rose I hope rose is doing the same and loving every inch of Adrian...you don't deserve rose you prick...and you haven't had to suffer with the fact that someone you loved ditched your ass for another! I CHAPPIE IN AND I ALREADY HATE DIMITRI..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I'm here to say that dimitris name is not dimitri belikova it's just dimitribelikov because the a at the end of the name signifies that the person is female and last time I checked dimitri was a man so I guess you fucked up there but it's a good story so please don't be mad at me
DBM1710 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
love it
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
:0 great opening
louise95 chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Please keep writing.

It was really hot.

Looking forward for more chaps!

-xoxo
R4D chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
you've gotta keep writting!

thats all i'm saying

KEEP WRITTING!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?
anitabelikov chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
this is cute
Little Miss Evil chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Just so you know Belikova is a woman, Belikov is a man)))
Chloeismine chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
haha pretty funny
sydrians chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
I'm surprised you haven't gotten tens of reviews, especially for the 1st and 2nd chapter! It's great!
Rozka4eva chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
cool story!
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
wel. that was certainly interesting. is there more?