Reviews for Home Invasion
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Ooooohhhhh! Love it to bits!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Pretty good.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Great story.
hot4booth chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
OMG! This was so good! For the first two thirds I laughed so hard I was coughing (asthma), had tears in my eyes, and my stomach hurt. And the end with the girlfriend talk was so sweet!

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D with adorable Parker and one hot special agent... I wouldn't have been staying in my apartment.
jambled chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Awwww this was so cute! Usually I run from Parker stories (no idea why, that kid just ANNOYS the shit outta me, on the show as well as in fanfics) but this one was great. I loved the idea of Booth and brennan screaming at each other (I love when that happens in movies hee). And parker being tiny enough to be lost in one of the chairs. great fic thanks for sharing!
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
alls i have to say is LMAO...

mel
AprilBaby95 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Very cute!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That was so cute. I love Booth's line - "Why am I always naked when you do this?" Haha, that was hilarious!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is lovely and cute. I love Parker and I love the idea of him nagging Booth to get together with Brennan.

I like the idea of Booth dropping the idea that they could be an exception to the rule. I love that he found her key.

Lovely all over throughout.
amyylasee chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
wow wow wow.

that was ace! you can't leave it just like that lol.

sequal!

:D
Cheeky-Chops chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Love this. Sequel Please?
nonhalema chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Loved it
chloeg24 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I really liked it. Please write a sequel! :)
CloudyGrayEyes chapter 1 . 11/2/2009